/tits/

ask to BQ, she stalked and harassed her, that's why she's down
Some basement dweller on TiT freaked her out so she closed everything down.
>>199218
Dude you cant blame that on anyone other than her. You think big titty models dont have stalkers. It comes with the territory but they are 100% safe we never hear of busty babes being raped or robbed. Guys just like to act weird but if a model runs and says im being harassed its because they weren't in it to begin with. Fuck her. Non nude grown ass woman.
>>199121
Who the fuck is this person? And why didnt ashley go to court to shutdown this creepy mf??
>>199380
They’re is a chick who was stalked years ago and the guy ended up killing her. You know nothing about nothing lol you probably a stalker yourself I’m sorry but stalking is a all time low
>>199380
Imagine siding with the stalker in any situation. Lol. Psychopath behavior.
remember vic? stalked, beaten, raped...
>>199594
Vic who? Sorry, but can you tell more about it
>>199594
Duuuudee.... who is crazy enough to do this shit? Whoever did it i hope this retarded dweeb rots in hell.. ok like we here for tits but not to the point where you become fucking jason voorhees... any potential news about the fag who did this did he get arrested or something ?
>>201113 Beautiful girl. It's sad to see her go.
Fucking weirdos love stalking these girls. It’s sad to see her go because some basement dweller couldn’t just jerk off to her pics and call it a day. Some asshat always has to ruin it for everyone.
There was a mega last thread of some of her stuff does anyone have it?
One of the few who, despite making boring content, was still worth it. She will be missed greatly
>>201113
The clip of her on all fours is maybe the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.
>>201752

That's sad. That's the hottest think SHE has made but it ain't the hottest ever.
Woman and so much my God.
>>199403
It was BQ, a mod on the site. He denies it, but it's not the first time he's tried some shady shit to get free nudes.
>>202373
I hope he gets cancer and die asap
>>202373
that shit should be in prison for long time
>>202373
I’ve yet to see anyone actually back this up with anything.
I miss The World Cup
>>202633

Brother please just let us cook
>>202633
Is that you, BQ? Also, he has several incidents that were swept under the rug by the admin and mod team. They banned anyone that brought them up further.
>>202915
never understood why TiT is still there. that forum should be closed for very long time. mods are pedos or stalkers.
>>202928
For real, their Vault is where they put all their questionable content, from the Do Not Post list all the way to the underage girls that been posted before.
All her OF videos including PPVs
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rci5zdS9hL3g1WFAxOWly
Dumbest site
(175 KB, 604x996, HL.jpg)
There’s been word that an actual PPV video of the blue paint series was actually filmed and posted very briefly for sale in her DM’s but then was quickly removed. This was just before everything went south.

Anyone know bout this or seen it??
Can we Get some reups