/tits/

>>198555
Her onlyfans is closed or something I was going to sign up for a month competently forgot about her.
Her OF is closed because she died last week. Posted all over her friends socials.
>>198603
What? What happened how she die? Covid?
>>198636
Are you serious? Why would a beautiful young woman with an amazing body kill herself? That dont make no sense man. Bro you gotta make sure its not a rumor hoes be lying.
It's probably because she's ugly and the internet is full of terrorist nutters now
Very beautiful girl. Why would she kill herself?
>>198668
Pretty sure she was struggling with Depression. She used to talk about being on antidepressants which caused her to gain so much weight. RIP to her
>>198677
Expect to see more of that, suicidal women on antidepressants is rising like a rocket.
There's consequences to the modern woman lifestyle.

Putting yourself on OnlyFans doesn't help the situation either.
She's black
Bro I pay for some of these bitches nudes and after you pay they talk more and stick around cus they know you payed so they know you're about the business and they stick around and open up a bit. SO MANY of these bitches are insecure, lonely and have anxiety. It's fucking crazy. Loneliness being the #1 shit I hear. It's only crazy cus you see the social media and all these guys hollering and they're dolled up w makeup dancing/twerking making it seem like they having fun making money but they lonely as all hell. RIP to this girl.
>>198800

>lonely as all hell
So she lived in the hood? In Americaz?
Haven’t seen anything that confirms she passed If you’ve got links to it drop them.
She's now gangster's paradise.
>>198803
yea that shit can get you banned for doxxing, careful
All over her Twitter,ig,TikTok, and Facebook yes she took her own life. Never know what a person going thru mentally 😢
>>198883
Is this thing normal were you live? Why would you assume that she's psychotic or drug addicted? America is sick and it's because of imbeciles with no brain
Did some research she did pass… damn. She was too young smh.
>>198885
Bro what? All he said was that you never know what's goin thru someone mentally
She killed herself. She is in hell right now pole dancing. Bible says cant kill yourself or you go to natas crib. A young beautiful woman kills herself is such a oxymoron thing
>>199386
If anything it shows you that people don't give a fuck and are lazy. Someone couldn't have just got off their asses and went over their and spent some time with her instead of messaging her to see if everything was ok.
But anyway, what is her socials?
I wouldn't mind an old girl like this, but I don't know what mixed means.
>>201091
Some assholes allowed this beautiful unit to off herself. She was a fertility goddess just in her early 20s. Sad
>>201104

Did they ever release the info as to why she suicide?
>>201106

Dumbass think about what you just typed there and use some logic while you do
>>201118 A note left behind is common and many of them suffer things they feel like they can only escape with death. I was wondering if she said what was bothering her.