/tits/

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl6ZEhKbFlXMHVZblZ1YTNJdWNuVXZkaTlGYlcxaExWSnZiM05sTFMweExUQTVPREZKVFVad0xtMXdOQT09
Who is this
Lmfaooooo this little boy looks gay as fuck! HAHAHA fucking pedos
She needs to get fucked immediately
>>198566
Trash. They dont know what to do with this girl. She needs to get with scoreland. Some real pros to the boob game
>>198566
Anyone got her OMG videos?
>>198671
Was the first thing posted bud
(855 KB, 1167x863, Emmarose_omg.PNG)
>>198685
I hear you, but that's a link of 1 vid.
There's 6 vids on the site.
Upload on the website with them big titties bouncing!!
>>198978
Thanks for posting the same video again.
Is there video She get fucked ?
>>198105
>>198978
Thank Y'all for sharing!
Gotta agree with >>198639 the scene was beyond terrible, no dialogue, no sounds, no chemistry, no passion, only weird eye contact, awkward smiles and the worst camera angles ever
Emma was criminally underused too, she barely moved or did anything besides holdimg her tits together. Granted, it wasn't hardcore, that's fine, but they could've had her put on a bit of a show first, grind against the guy, act sensually, shake and jump and jiggle a bit. I hope she's open for more big name companies, hopefully some that do know how to use/make a scene with a big titty bbw
>>199556

I'll give some of the benefit of the doubt cause I don't think she speaks english, but yeah this was a trash performance
>>199828
She speaks a little from camming, probably insufficient though, but it seems rather negligent that these big name sites don't have a decent translator either, seeing a lot of big tit models are latinas. The dude seems latino too and it was awkward to watch, like they were related or something
>>200238

The hero we don't deserve
*bows*
Give something new
>>200238
Thanks chief. Thats a win
Did she make sextape ??
>>201465
Not yet but she has a few dildo fuck vids and this recent shitty titfuck vid means we are going in the right direction so hopefully soon.
>>201470
She has made b/g anal for fuck sake
>>201477
No way !! proof please?
>>201627
KFJFTU9WRSlhSFIwY0hNNkx5OWlhWFJqYjJsdUxtTmhjMmcwYzJoaGNtVXVZMjl0THpaWFJ6bEI=

Sorry for the site used, all popular ones are blocked for me
>>201656
Fuck off with your bitcoin cash 4 share affiliate fucking link you stupid cunt. Die in a fucking fire.

Don't bother decoding this guys. Report this asshole