Post this on deviant art
horrible bag of shit
Anyone know her age/birthday???
>>197011
i think she has 27 years old
Are these real? :)
>>197010
white east european trash slut
Ight so people get mad when this lady gets posted and has the time to make comments with also putting those weird letters/numbers in a box to post comment. Why not just skip over it? Righhhtttt cause your made you not the one touching her boobs got it. Weirdos
>>197023
And this hateful comment is made because why again?
Her titty veins make me ejaculate
>>197031
To provoke you. Congrats.
One of the greatest, EVER, but so much frustrated faggots. Just take a look at these oiling photos, she is a fucking perfect. A goddess among all these average women with tits.
>>197039
Not frustrated she's just one of bigger liars. That combined with the worship faggotry makes want every one of her threads destroyed. That's all.
>>197039
>EVER
>goddess
You disappointment.
>>197004
Built like a fridge. Awesome udders though
>>197021
No, they are obviously fake...
Any new of
>>197061
Head is always marginally bigger when in motion. I wonder why.
>>197061
I hadn't seen this side of her before.. Somethingvtells me she loves sex. What do you guys think? Do you think she wants the cock?

>>197067
I love a good four-and-1/2-head joke.
>>197053
Your brain is fake idiot. Do you even know what real tits look like?!
And if you have doubts about her size, watch any of her latest videos. That's more than enough for me.
bro thats one of the best drops ever on this site. GOAT
>>197108

Bro the fact that we get to see her tits anytime we want just speaks to the epicness that is Emdi. The guy has helped make lot of our dreams come true. He is a regular dude and he gets to fuck the hottest busty babe alive. Winning.
scammer for the dumbest simps
>>197148
How is she scamming if she's delivering on good content? Why are you bitter for no reason?
>>197151
good content? all is morphed with filters stupid simp
>>197152
her husband likes shitting up forums/threads that she gets posted in.
>>197159
I remember that fat loser on TiT. a real cuck face and pimp attitude.
>>197107
Listen pal, her pics are obviously morphed. Look at her head in any still shot and compare it proportionally to it in any vid. She's doctoring her pictures. And your over simping is sickening. If you like it?? Fine. But don't call everyone an incel when it's pointed out.
>>197236
You that mad over a girl you obviously don’t got to pay attention to????
>>197236
Obviously good camera skills/angles/lighting. Look at her bathtub vid. They reach as far and wide as the pics show.
I used to do bodybuilding, and I know how to make you, me, and anyone look wayy more jacked than they actually do in pics vs videos/reality
>inb4 gay
Just pointing out facts from experience
>>197248
That's a whole lotta effort when a mouse click fixes it all. It's also a lot of cope.
>>197244
Obviously you have some type of issue with her or obsession of some kind cause your here when you don’t have to be if you believe she morphs why even care about her at all? You know she doesn’t even know you exist so it’s like why take the time out. That’s why I think your mad idk just weird to me
>>197263
Lot of effort? Mouse click? Knowing how to take a good photo (which is what she’s/her dude is getting paid for) is a lot easier than being a skilled morpher. Most morphs you see online are so obviously fake, even the really “good”ones. Nice try, seething chud
>>197272
>>197278
Weird. Seething. Whatever.
I have my opinion like anyone else. It might be easier to hide the thread but it's entertaining to watch you wrap yourselves up like pretzel in her defense. It's not about belief either. It's reasonable assumption having witnessed a myriad of thots over the years.
I know it's an impossible ask but if you could step away from your overwhelming lust over this rather mid woman you'll see it. Or at least accept it.
>>197280
What are you talking about? Her garbage art? Why are you on this site and what is a pretzel?
>>197289
Her tiny, shrunken, manipulated head in most of her still, over produced still images All done in the vain hope that it looks like she's cup size or two larger without anyone noticing.
I'm looking at big tits and a pretzel is a shaped bread product of what is thought to be german origin.
>>197302
All about the angels my friend. Much easier explanation than expert photoshop.
>mid woman
how many women on the whole earth actually have tits like hers, while still having a pretty face? I’ll wait on that figure. Chances are you’d be with a woman not even half as attractive, if you could even.
>>197302
My question is just why are all her still pictures just her standing around staring at the camera like a Skyrim NPC?
>>197302 I hadn't noticed. Until now I thought that she was working for the German neo nazis or a German secret government to be frankly honest with you. Comparing the two allegations the photoshop morph seems like a smaller more insignificant thing to worry about. It will not improve the quality of her art. Nothing will. Unless dge starts fucking a genius director! lmfaooo. It id frowned upon these days but it used yo be business as usual from what I gather in previous generations. Anyways, we all love beautiful women!

>>197334
>All about the angels
>Much easier explanation
All explanations are lies. Why would explanations be necessary in the first place? Have you ever thought about that? Focus on the word of God instead of looking for reasons to believe in ghosts and aliens. I'm a fan of movies and fantasy too, but I don't let retards trick me into thinking that sex is bad.
>>197250
Jesus fucking Christ
So it's true, her tits got ginormous. They look almost Abbi Secra size in that massage video. And yet some guys still think she's fake and that she morphs her photos. Just take a look at that video, everything is clear now.
#Butterface
>>197350
If this girl is a butterface for you, return to your basement faggot. You can say whatever you want, but she's damn pretty. Her face is even more special than her insane tits. Her eyes are one in a million, but I feel sorry for you. You're probably gay.
I nedd more info. Which hoe are you asking about? What do you need to know?
>>197351
hello emhdi! still fat?
>>197351
Take away her tits away and hardly any of us would notice her.
>>197367
even her tits, she's not so big, all is morphed and edited. that slut and her husband are scammers
>>197347

I haven't seen her size change in quite a while so there's nothing alarming
>>197371
Why/ I've got bigger tits than that tub of Nutella.
>>197396
and some simps here are saying she's bigger than abbi secraa, LOL