/tits/

I need a girlfriend that looks like this MINIMUM, and loves anal sex.
Who wants to get smoked out? Must be on birth control
You don't need birth control if you smoke weed. It kills your sperm. And why do you care when dudes can't get pregnant?
What is her name? Send it in code, binary or whatever. I need to know please.
>>196814
Look for a stream model. There are more than one that you can purchase info from. The last one I remember was vice, evil, or sinful. Something like that ok chaturbate. Tell I sent you and then tell them that I said go to hell
>>196819

LOL. You mad, man? Did she not put on a good show or something?
>>196848
Why would I be mad? and I don't know what you're talking about. But no, I'm not mad. I had a happy day today, but not as good as the last night. Overall I'd say that once I finally get some food in my stomach I will feel much better. Ohhhh wait! A good show. You meant that you're asking if her boobs were big? I don't mind small boobs, and what kind of straight man would ever complain about a female stalker? I don't need that shit in my life though. Too crazy.
>>196850

If you need assistance locating long-term mental health resources, talking through a problem, or exploring mental health treatment options, call 211
>>196858
I need assitance from stalkers and terrorists, asshole. It's a large group of people. A "mob" doing crazy things all over the town and bothering people wherever they go.
>>196814
Code nothing, it's in the video corner
>>196676
What are you bringing to the table in exchange?
Wtf is these dood links pls stick to go file
>>200145 I'm bringing nonthievery, all natural, good, old-fashioned war.
She's a damn goddess.