/tits/

Please Link new Screen grabs
Please new file of abbi
yeah
almost 60 and still fuckable asf
>>196394 Even better without that makeup on.
The style of that black dress with those lines is rather Art Deco, which is my favorite design. I know that sounds super-homo, but I'm just sayin'.
>>196410
Way better
>>196398
It’s unbelievable. She could take this pipe probably even another 10 years or so. I’ve never felt that way about any other woman.
New screen grabs abbi....
Need a Win
Please new file abbi
>>196398
thats a women in her early 40s not early 60s
>>196631
Don't swallow the bait.
Waiting for an obligatory "that's a man"
>>196648
What? Are you bitter about that Heather Beck fella?
Abbi's always been the real deal.
>>196648

Hey channer, a little friendly advice. You might want to sleep further away from your headboard so as to not accidentally bang your head at night while you are sleeping.

Doing so would certainly lessen your chances of spouting off like a complete idiot on a public forum.
>>196802
So angry. What is it about big tits that makes people this way?
Mr nut, I have literally peed into a drunk young girl's vagina. Have you ever been in love? Is life just a salty pretzel to you?

That's the trouble with feminism. So much potential yet with a failed leadership all you get is mediocre art that while beautiful is empty and it leaves you empty inside. The result is that these models evidently mostly pose to send messages.
>>197315
What? Nut? Who are you talking to??
Any pussy pix out there?
>>197577
There's been a glance of muff once or twice.
Someone’s already seen her pussy
homeage to fat titties
Please Link new pic and screen grabs
Western art sucks but American's art sucks the most out of all western countries
>>197910
This is my favorite photo set Abbi's sleepwear and I also have her screengrabs too but in a few screengrab pics it looks like she's wearing different color panties
>>197953
Never gets boring how big they are
Old secraa
we need higher resolution version of #232 pls
>>199523
fuckin based, thank you
>>199523
Thanks for the better resolution of Abbi's 232 I only had the (720p) version
(160 KB, 1307x652, Sem título.jpg)
humm!! my teacher!!! my queen!!! my mistress!!!!
Thanks but only one boob in the whole video? really?
New movie abbi?
We are waiting for the latest movie.....
>>198049
Always find myself wishing she had gained weight so we could see them at full potential.
>>200043
the idea of a fat abbi is really exciting
>>200047
Based my choice and fattening of my gf, now wife, on this excitement.
aHR0cHM6Ly9ob3Rwb3JuLnRvZGF5L2ZyL3ZpZGVvcy9wb3Juc3Rhci9hYmJpLXNlY3JhYQ==
>>200043
The more the merrier. But still hard pressed to find a white woman with her proportions..
New New New movie abbi......
Please Link new movie abbi ...
New movie abbi .....
aHR0cHM6Ly9lcm90aG90cy5jby92aWRlby94bHp3dXRwcmJsYi9hYmJpLXNlY3JhYS8=
(2.2 MB, 3945x2848, 649829079.jpg) (1.0 MB, 4288x2848, 1118869158.jpg) (1.3 MB, 4288x2848, 1934893570.jpg)
This bitch is so boring and lame that I would have much more fun letting my dog fuck her and watching her boobs swinging then actually having sex with her. She must be one of those girls that are just laying in bed doing nothing.
>>200577
Yes, yes. Well lat least you posted content.
>>200577
I think that guy thinks he's funny to repeat always the same stuff...
Does she do anything else other than the same boring poses and content? I've seen a few of her videos and they all seem the same. Some variety would be great.
>>200592
Do you do anything else other than complain?
>>200591
>>200596
>>200591
This bitch is repeating always the same stuff. Just some teasing with different clothes on. Her movies are boring, you can fast forward them and there will be barely any movement. She is just walking around and massaging her boobs all the time. She got one of the best bodies on the market but man, like i said she must be lame in bed. It would be much more fun to watch her being screwed by a dog and looking at her swinging boobs then actually putting a dick in her because she would be probably just laying in bed like a wooden log.
Hi can you share the last movie, many thanks my friend 🙏🏼
>>200648
I'm not reading all that shit.
There are a lot of other models. Might your time be better spent on those?
Can someone share the new Abbi video "Barely Covered Breasts" please. Thanks
the latest video hasn't been added yet but check this MEGA link from time to time, it is usually updated a few days after its release.
there are already 37 latest videos.

YUhSMGNITTZMeShXQUlUSU5HRk9SKTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOHphKFRIRUxBVEVTVClFRldia0Y2WWlOV2VUSlVYMlE0T1QoVklERU8pWTBUakJUVTBwcE9IWk9PRkoz
>>200839

No, do not wait for this Mega, because I'm the one who uploads to it, and I just get the latest video from here usually. It's just for archiving.
>>200980
Dood doesnt work on most browsers anymore, stop spamming these links
New movie...
Please Link new movie....
>>200577
Nelli Roono... which is her real name?
i always wonder when seeing girls this huge like abbi... how do you do chest compressions on her in emergency situations
You obviously have never been trained in Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
In the mean time how about a link to the new movie?
New Movie Please!
New movie....
Can someone share the new Abbi Secraa video "Barely Covered Breasts" please. Thanks
would love to see her in a thong and corset.
she did it once like 10 years ago, a pink corset, watching those tits swim in that was awesome.

does she take requests\ suggestions ?
>>201373
Screen cap or video name youre talking about?
haha these morons 😅 54 years old, she said it herself in a live on her IG
>>201387
I thought to 48/50, but she stays the best busty milf on earth
>>201386
according to her biography on internet she was born in 1984
>>201395
on boopedia? You only have to see her face to realize that she is older
New movie..
Please Link new...
>>201381
You are lier. She isn't 38, she is 45+.
Who the hell starts nude modeling at the age of 35+ if you've got epic tits?
>>201468
that's obvious bullshit models lie about their age
Stfu, who cares about her age? Nobody knows shit so stop acting like you do. If you believe anyone on this site you're a f'ing moron.
(1.4 MB, 858x482, Clip1.mp4) (1.6 MB, 858x482, Clip2.mp4) (1.4 MB, 858x482, Clip3.mp4) (1.6 MB, 854x480, Clip4.mp4)
Latest movie. clips found on net
Link to whole new movie please!
>>201640 Nothing like a beautiful, tall woman with macromastia and a small butt, but she wasn't ever meant for a simple life. She was meant for a life of glamour and stardom. That is what her soul yearned. She must look great in a small bikini.
I believe 38
I’m 39 & healthy, why not her too?
(1.3 MB, 2639x4096, Dsc_pi9XoAAYHUk.jpeg)
>>201376
sure do, I even got a video!
#22 is the vid you want

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9QNkpXMGFwVCNuVXZPOWNJVGZxYVQxTTM0bFRBaGhn
>>201681
amazing! Maybe only Nina Phoenix is on her level
>>201691
Phoenix is noticeably smaller. she just uses camera tricks and slight editing to appear close to the likes of abbi.

I think shes closer to a j cup or k cup, whereas abbi is probably o cup or p cup.
Phoenix has a better ass than abbi, but abbi is better in every other regard.
>>201691
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! poor guy...
>>201681
Do you know of any other videos where she wears bras or corsets? Anything that tries to lift her heavy tits up is always hot to see.
screw them..im going to unsub they take toomuch time to release videos will back only if they release two videos each month atleast
>>201869
Exactly man! Screw them lazy ass people. I commented on their previous two posts ( one of them was where she thanks for the constant support of her members) on their website regarding this problem, and criticised them for taking two fucking weeks to post updates and because in most of her videos she barely does something with those tits (bounce, squeeze, oil them up or play with them), she just walks around, stares herself like a narcissistic creep in the mirror for 10 minutes while she plays with her hair - and basically this is what's happening in the newest video. I told them i won't keep supporting them for this. And the asshole, the always quiet moderator did not approve my comment. They don't give a single fucking shit for their members bro, you can clearly see it because they never reply to suggestions, to constructive criticism, ideas regarding their content (which is ironic because there is a text on their website saying that "I would like to get to know youe opinion, suggestion, needs"), they feel comfortable dragging their ass while their members are waiting and waiting and waiting, they are good with you waiting 2 weeks just to get a lazy ass, half-assed update! They won't release two videos a month, forget about it.
>>201893

consider: Abbi is in such a league of her own that she can dictate the content she is comfortable with making and still earn money.

consider: someone with strong opinions about nude modeling and way too much time on their hands is simply not her target audience.
(1.4 MB, 2786x2144, x2e50m6n8nj81.jpeg) (679 KB, 2382x1800, yxsp6wiufiga1.jpeg) (1.2 MB, 3881x2835, xu3xd21is6aa1.jpeg)
consider : If some one has a video of Abbi staring into a mirror for 10 minutes, Why haven't we seen it yet
consider : We haven't seen the latest video, but people are passing judgement on it.
Consider : Why not give us a link to the new movie, and let us make our own mind up on the subject
>>201960
it's like her camera man is constantly having a stroke while filming
>>202125

That little dick slavic faggot is a 60+ years old fart so that makes sense
>>202138

It's her husband btw, the senile responsible of all this years of the worst camera work, terrible angles and stupid overall settings
>>202139

How do you know this info?
>>201960
I have a better idea - consider this: why don't you buy a membership with your own money and see it for yourself instead of imploring others to grant you a favor with your leecher ass - it's good, because you are not dependant on others and the best part is that you can instantly make up your own mind on the subject ;) , and you will be less indifferent when it comes to the quality of the content you get, because YOU PAY for it - THEN AND ONLY THEN you can truly understand, otherwise shut the fuck up!! And rid yourself of hiding your egoistic, self centered urges behind plural nouns like "we" , "us" you asshole!!
>>202217

Why do you sound like a bot?
>>202210
They don't, they're just guessing. It's the most logical answer though. It's likely either her husband or b/f. Never trust anyone on this site though. Had some moron before say some women shot her vids, which is an obvious lie.
>>202210

Only things you need is internet and some polish language knowledge or even a translator lol
So anyway.......can some kind sole share the new "Barley Covered Breasts" video please? Many thanks 😜
Please Link new movie...
(3.0 MB, 682x384, 20230211_205703.gif)
>>202237
I am Polish and addicted to her basicaly for the past 8 years .. i have no idea wtf you are talking about . If there was some Polish speakers' hub on her i think i would have known. Most of the "info" you can find on her outside of official channels is on the tit forum.
That's what you get for gossiping and posting these stupid comments! Thanks to the one who brings us information that no one asked about the husband of this bitch, and thanks to the moron who believes that because he Polish and doesn't know, no one else could know, thanks to everyone for killing the thread and making no one share the fucking video that surely must be the most boring shit in the world anyways! Fuck all of you fucking wankers!!!
>>202714

You have to tell him in Polish, bro. You have to call him a retard in Polish.
Anyone got the new movie to share please? Thanks
>>202718
>>202714
I strongly believe that learning how to do that properly is way above your mental ability. For both of you.
202714 - how about you read my post again and think about how retarded your conclusion is. Let me spell everything out clearly such that you can have a chance of knowing how to approach theese kinds of statements in a more civilized manner.
Based on my knowledge what he says is unprobable. However stating "I think" is an act of acknowledging your possible ignorance. If I were to be proven otherwise and there was such a site, the outcome is just me and you learning something new.
But hey, whine some more and maybe you will make somebody post your new shitty vid. fag.
>>202810
>>202714
Oh nvm it was you . Anyway care to share from where do you know all that stuff?
>>202810 When was the last time you got your dick sucked? That is the most important question here.
>>202813
I guess something related to your mother right funny guy
>>202714
Dude just stfu stop cluttering the thread. The guy is right though because you just read that on Titsontops, or heard it from other people who heard it from there or from other forums. Literally none of these people know her in real life and they're all just speculating.
Thank you very much! Does someone have her latest video please?
Latest movie anyone? Would be greatly appreciated
Can someone share the "Barely Covered Breasts" Movie please? Thanks a lot 👍
Barley Covered Breasts :)
it's been an Abbi drought; nothing new posted here in ages...
how much bigger is abbi in comparison to milena? such a pity those 2 never met up for a collab, i would have loved to see milena next to her, abbi is bigger but milena is close behind
>>204855
this old cunt looks pretty nice
New movie abbi
Please New movie
Please....
Barley Covered Breasts movie
Please.....
Thanks....
As some one who has paid for her ill run site off and on for years. Only to become more and more fed up by dull and increasing lazy content. I understand why it takes longer and longer for anyone to drop her stuff. No one wants to spend money on 1 new half ass video a month at best! On top of limited and throttled amount of previous videos per month. She might as well just do a only fans at this point like all the other lazy whores.
>>205713

Do you think that hercontent used to be of better quality before, or do you think that the amount of content was better before, or both?
>>205713
>As some one who has paid for her ill run site off and on for years
So then you are one of the simps that helped keep her shit boring for over a decade. Please proceed to kick the shit out of yourself.
She used to post every Friday without fail and the content was decent and better quality. Now there are sometimes over 2 weeks to wait for an update!
Still the most desirable, gorgeous, massive breasted woman on the internet though!!!!
i have no whatsoever interest in seeing that latest video. there is nothing to see on it. nothing. so boring striptesae shit with too close filming and no good filming. no godo vievs.. please go away abbi. retire please
what made me to unsub is their videos are low quality exported i mean wth its 2023 and you still have 3GP quality on 1080p wtf
It has to do with storage costs on over 200 movies. You start ramping up file size for each movie added to the catalog it quickly escalates, plus all the bandwidth associated with the downloads from members and you get added costs, you understand? Abbi would need to increase subscription fees to cover this.
could be because of refugees ukranians make it hard for her to move and shot between houses or maybe she died that's why they take so long to post now
New movie is out
Can anyone post the new movie?
>>206611
Can anyone even post the previous movie, without invective and venom from the Abbi haters who SHOUT DOWN any request? IF You want to share! TELL the haters to STFU! IT'S A SHARE BOARD. And before some asshole calls me an ashhole, ''WTF" are YOU doing on a SHARE BOARD and NOT SHARING?
New
Please Link 2 last movie abbi
These last two films have not been published anywhere.
What has happened?
I personally am not able to buy a subscription due to the location of my country, but friends, if you have access, please post the new movies
Thank
Very very thanks
Please link
BARELY COVERED BREASTS - MOVIE
>>206688

That is the last one haha. Cheers man
BARELY COVERED BREASTS - MOVIE
Please Link BARELY COVERED BREASTS movie
Thanks
BARELY COVERED BREASTS movie
Please Link BARELY COVERED BREASTS movie
An Abbi lover will release Barely covered breast movie link
Thank
>>207196
How many times are you going to ask for the same movie over and over?
>>207223
I'm guessing 2 times for the Photo set, 6 times for the screengrabs and about 50 times so far for this one movie. Only 4 of those were me.
There are about 252 A.S./N.R. movies. ALL can be found somewhere on the net, Except A.S.#233. I found and posted here 4 poor quality excerpts.
So Please, Somebody post the missing link to #233. And Thank You In Anticipation
>>200894
Perhaps you should update your Mega now #234 is available on sp@nkb@ng. You may still have to wait a while for #233
>>207232
I've recounted. Its 35 times for the movie not 50.
Somebody Please post the missing link to #233. And Thank You Again
Please Link 2 new movie abbi
Please 2 new movie abbi
Please please please
Barely covered breast movie.....
Thanks
>>207561
Please please please
Barely covered breast movie.....
Thanks
Please new updates
>>207717
Something wrong with her anatomy. I don't see pussy lips. She has got vagina or not?
Please Link new updates
>>207992
no children = thin pussy
Please bareley covered breast movie abbi
Thank
Bareley covered breast movie