/tits/

Can we get her snap
>>195990
She's doesn't do content anymore I believe
More than 13Gb content on
coomer
search for spaceeris
Needs are special with that space ship
That girl is honestly unhinged and kidna dumb. I was speaking to her on Twitter like 8 months ago when she came back after deleting her account the year before at 60k. She got up to 40k followers super fast in a matter of 5 months ish.

Then one day she logs on and says she is "retiring" AGAIN. But kept promoting and telling people to subscribe to her onlyfans for 30 days even tho she is "retiring" I said why are you promoting if you retire.. she blocked me lol.

She gave the account to her friend, she renamed it and everything.

NOW she is back AGAIN, under a brand new Onlyfans name. It's a free page.. says none of her old content will be uploaded on it.

This girl could be at 250k followers right now and make shit ton of money. Instead all she does is quit and come back and delete everything. This is what I call a freaking moron lol.

Either quit and stick to your word or keep your accounts inactive... 3x she does that, so unhinged and crazy
>>196157
Personal life im sure. She even mentions her husband in a farewell message. Some guys arent cut out for it no matter how much they support their wives.
>>196160
Her kids was the reason why she quit doing it. I was subbed to her onlyfans and she said her kids are growing up and starting to get involved in school activities and she was starting to get worried someone would find out what she was doing. Yeah I have never understood all of this quiting and coming back over and over again bull crap
she is already back. Unsubbed from her free OF though. Nothing interesting on it and she seems lost content wise.

She will quit again in 3-4 months. She has no clue
>>196203
What's her free page address
>>196162
no one cares, how the fuck is anyone gonna find out unless you tell people, you aren't sara jay or gianna, no one is going to recognize you and how much do you really go out around people anyway jesus christ this girl is dumb
>>196284 You don't know anything, do you? Where do you live? What country? Is it a safe homogeneous western country? Consider yourself lucky to not know yhe evil that exists in America!
>>196286
Ahh quit your fucking whining you child. This place here is for jacking off, not a comparison site for how oppressed you might feel. And this bitch? Her personal life means nothing to me. Get them out of fuck off. Nothing else matters.
>>196593
More of that stupid fucking dood shit. What are they paying you a month?
If you use android download brave browser, then you can warch dood without ads
>>196596
Losers will use the ad sites and then get mad at you and say just install an adblocker instead of being a normal person and not do that.