/tits/

why is this bitch sucking a twc?
>>192598
we're almost all here for boobs but some "guys" there prefer to talk about cocks...
>>192598
Because she had the choice of this and yours and went with this.
>>192653
nah man, any hoe who could get a taste of what us blacks are packing wouldn't go around settling for twc
>>192833

That's the grossest shit I've ever read on this shite.
Guess thats why you only get hoes. especially gold-digging ones at that.
>>192840

Don't judge me. Look in the mirror.
>>192833
Are you blind? She's actually sucking a white cock? This IS any hoe.
Don't open your mouth and say stupid things. Then you won't be judged. as for the mirror, I looked and it didn't crack. So, its all good.
>>192847

That shit was g. Don't watch me. You're fucking up. It's not all good, and one day I will be collecting my recompense for my troubles. Keep talking shit.

It's not crack anymore. it's heroin. Mind your own fucking business.
>>192845
that's the point man, this poor hoe didn't even get a chance to make the real choice and suck down on one of our big black dongs
*air wanking motions* Keep fantasizing about tomorrow because you failed to do something better today.
>>192863
You think she believes you're mythical? What a racist.
>>192870

What a bad mother.... Your children must love you.

I blasted hard as fuck today to the biggest breasrs I have ever seen in my entire life. She didn't even have to take her top off. She was gorgeous. Seethe.
>>192874
Premature ejaculation huh? So sad.
>>192877

Yeah good one. You want to talk about my hairy BALLS next? Fucking nerd fucker
>>192880
I wouldn't talk about your balls. You might cum.
>>192883

Very unlikely. Highly unlikely. I'm not a nerd.
>>192886
You do have premature ejaculation though. She didn't even take her top of man!
>>192887

I know I guess I just love tits that much.. As soon as I was there and I saw her I said in my head "Oh shit. I'm going to fucking cum hard", and I did. I did cum hard.
>>192889
Congratulations. You must be so proud.
I couldn't care less what you did your bedroom, even if you tied up your todger with exposed copper wire, plugged it into a light socket, wanking it with your right and with your left shaving your balls with a cheese slicer, while whistling "O Come all Ye Faithful."

Based on what you continue to say, just makes another disappointment in a long list of disappointments in the history of humanity.

Go to bed, get up tomorrow and do and be better.
>>192890

I took one look at her and I said to myself, "Holy shit... I'm going to cum hard as fuck today." and you know what? I was right.

I have many achievements to be proud of but these days, I have to tell you, that I am proud of my love for bbc most of all. My love for bbws and "beautiful women" in general is enough to keep me satisfied in a world filled with so much hatred and stupidity. I am proud of myself for being capable of doing the right thing, and loving truthfully and faithfully against all odds and all forms of divisive oppression, with a firm heart. It is only now that I can say "My heart is true." after I have been tested. My heart is stronger than ever. My intentions are pure, and my willful good is brave. As brave as a lion.

I can say that I am proud of my love for tits.
>>192893
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>192895

As soon as I saw her I just knew that I was going to blast hard... And I did. I did blast away hard. I was so right. I came hard today.
any vids?