/tits/

>>191472 (OP)
Hopefully in hell, that was legit the worst thread I've ever seen on here and I've been coming here for years
>>191476
That's basically standard for tally threads lol.
>>191476
All her threads suck. To be honest. Her content just isn't good
Teasing is all she has. She knows her nudes are garbage. She’s severely overweight and frames her face with her hair because it’s not pretty. Makeup, filters, beauty apps to make you sub because you’re a fucking retarded simp with daddies money.

If you saw what she actually looked like you’d realize why only black guys will fuck her
aHR0cHM6Ly90LihyZW1vdmUpbWUvKyhyZW1vdmUpSGg4RzlXSVZXUEJsWkRVNQ==
>>191498
I like her and iam sure she's not a bad person to be around and I have a couple onlyfans subs but I don't buy content that's not full nudity. When it comes to onlyfans your either all in or your just ripping people off
During her and her boyfriend'z raid on our sanctuary for beauty, I imagined both of them sitting on the couch with an ipad while high on the chronic and squinting trying to make out the text enough to read and understand the text. With hip hop playing in the background and a stern, serious look on their faces, they hit the L harder than the usual. When they finally started to get fed up with anon they said "Fuck those nutters", and left as abruptly as they entered.

I was smiling.
>>191498
severely overweight? please tell me you're kidding.
>>191505
hope they took my workout video idea.
more bbc 🥰
hide thread, done!
>hope they took my workout video idea.

They will steal, and I will remain 3 steps ahead.