/tits/

Good luck my man
Anyone that has them got the holy grail
>>190891
There was a thread on here a while back with someone claiming they had her clips but wanted to charge for them
They 100% exist, she used to sell them in her DMs for $50
Don't add the name or username or she'll find it, it usually goes down cause she likes to Google herself
>>191164
yeah, I keep hearing that but I guessed I missed the ones that were posted, couldn't find anything
She got a man now, she don’t sell anymore I think
>>191363

That doesn't stop these hoes from getting paid. Plus she said she "stopped" way before she got a man but I've seen a video her squirting recently, I don't have the file though. I would just post it idc
I have a video of her fuckin herself with a toy but the site keep telling me a less than a minute long video is too large of a file to upload
She hate men too much to have a man lol
>>191521

Upload it on sendvid then type the link
Put it on gofile.com and make everyone's Christmas
I got the squirt vid but I get an error message when I try to post it smh
>>191921
there are so many who say this when there are obvious alternatives. I just think they are lying
Media fire is great or Dropbox my guy
I already showed you how to upload it brother. Dropbox
Oh you got some fire bro, haven’t seen those before
Y’all got Twitter or Reddit. Should post there or REPORT MY POST
>>191989

No one thinks your lying, we helping with upload options. You got media file, gofile, sendvid, bunker, redgif, gyfcat, imgur, onedrive

Lol let's just get her stuff out the for the people
Need that other video, know that thang sound like macaroni
Bruh, just from that screenshoot that pussy look GOODT!!!
She seems like the type of woman you can make squirt by just sticking the tip
>>192164
My partner can pee without having a dick inside her too. What of it?
Don’t let this die….upload that goodness for us
There's nothing new about this bitch
Someone always pops up with a never seen before screenshot then goes ghost …
>>192570
That's what I was saying.
Should have known he was just a capper
Smh
Or maybe I don’t wanna create new accounts in other places to prove I have something to a bunch of ppl online with nothing to show but want to ask for everything “go to this website,post it here” you’re the same ppl who’ve contributed 0 to these threads yet have all the demands if I can’t upload the file directly from my albums it’s not getting posted sorry not sorry
>>192727
.... is this, is this a real thing on a site like this??
look who started this thread and many other threads on this site. We share stuff here, if you don't have something on one thread then maybe you have something for another and that's basically how it works. We contribute what we have and when one route doesn't work we find alternatives. Are we to believe that if you personally don't contribute to a thread then you won't partake in it?
>>192727
I truly dont understand the mentality here. You could have easily kept scrolling, but you came in dangling a carrot in front of everyone only then to say "nah, fuck yall." SMH
>>192727

The babiest of excuses lmao

"If I have to take one extra step to type in a website, which I normally do every single day for literally everything else, then fuck that and fuck y'all"

Makes no sense
In today's world my man either your retarded I'm file-sharing or just trying to show off that you got something and won't share. There's so many more ways to share files it's not funny. Before there was megaupload and rapidshare now there's millions of ways, please dude, kindly fuckoff with your shit.
And I contributed as well
Send it to me on Twitter

Dreadloxrastah , I’ve contributed in the past as well
Post any win
Come on
still looking for video wins
Goofy ass
>>194434
these are good.
I don't suppose you have the full vids of these?
It's a shame these videos exist with someone playing gate keeper. Just dead the hopes of this already.
>>196063
Gate keeping on a site like this where everyone shares what they have (or at least try to), damn. Why are they here then?
>>196558
There's something missing their life. They fill it by withholding content to make themselves feel better.
I’ve posted but some stuff I had to withhold because it was custom content requested
Custom content? That makes absolutely no sense. It's very easy to distribute content. Stop gatekeeping.
How doesn’t it make sense? If I requested something explicitly and it gets leaked obviously she’d know I was the one to leak it if I’m the only one that has it
>>196582
I guess that makes sense if you know her personally. But if you're some random guy, who's to say she didn't sell the same content to someone else? It's a game bro.
Damn no more?
Those are some big tits! Must be more vids or pics!?
(5.4 MB, 656x1232, Six.mp4)
Here y'all go. Found it elsewhere
>>197792
Amazing vid, thanks for the clutch move
>>197792

Keep doing God’s work. It would be great if u found the bj vid.
Damn! Where you find it?
Bruh, salute!
Just when I thought we were done
>>197792
SALUTE! Now all we need is the video of her giving head and "mission complete"
📠
>>197792

Finally, thx, you legend
Man whew bruh go? We need to know where/how he got this
I want to see her giving head and riding dick
She such a tease