/tits/

Text book definition of a butter face. I used to bang a polish fatty just like this back in the day. Good times with a good fat whore

Got a name?
>>190550
Tits so big you can see em from behind.

Pure kino. Thanks for the share.
does she got any wins
Posted wins in previous thread.

Immediately got taken down by simps.
mfs pliz reup myb might get lucky this time
been lukn fr ages hopin fr lucky break
bro post em wins
anything on the wins
bro post em wins from previous thread
where are em wins dudes ive been lukn her shit fr a really long time hard to comeby any heros mehn drop them wins dnt hold out damn
I joined her fansly, she's got some good content on there from what I can see. The price might be high but I really enjoy everything so far.
lucky dude any wins
>>192137
Post something from it?
>>190530 (OP)
I don't know. She looks like JewlieSparxxx.
>>192948
28 videos and 33 pictures so far since she started.
>>193003
highly retarded, almost syndrome of down but fuckable.
>>193007
Yeah man, after that last vid somethin looks off. Definitely a little sugar in the tank. I don't think I would be able to do it
>>193026
if she shuts up and if you put a pillow on her face, it's doable
It has become obvious now that her needs are special.
>>193003
Thanks man. She's a really cool gal. You guys should show her some love on reddit and Instagram. She has a new reddit btw. Women like her are very attractive and desirable.
ikr just abunch of basement 🤡s yet fr some reasons kip coming to check out the thread fuckn loosers
>>193038
lol, a lot of guys on here have needs that are special too
Can we get the rest of her fansly on here
>>190530 (OP)
>>193066
I mean they honestly aren't that good for the price. Nipples barely show and She got hella butterface.
>>193007

Did the vid get baleeted?
>>193511
Must've been but not sure why, unless mods are getting soft nowadays. Was just a topless video
>>190530 (OP)
Does she do requests I wanna pay her to say "Hey yooooou guuuuuys!!!"
>>193991

I'm sure you wouldn't have to pay and I think we can do more better than a stupid meme btw
>>193998

I say what I mean, and you copy to repeat what I say. That's how it works around here. Where's your dad?
>>194002
You sound like Popeye. Or did he say I am what I am. Or was that Decartes? I forget.
>>194005 I don't watch cartoons. Descartes was an asshole, and so are you. You do not impress me with your antics, nutter. You never have.
>>194007
Sorry, not sure we've met....
>>194013

You're wasting my fucking time.
>>194018 I despise and loathe nutters who waste my fucking time more than you can fanthom. Stay out of my fucking way.
>>194020

Okay you're g. You're not getting near my anus, friend.
>>194022
G's often hang out in places like this.
>>194019
Ok granddad, I think it's time to log off now. You're making a fool of yourself
tried to get her fansly and get some wins but that platform is a piece of shit and I couldnt get it to accept any payment method
>>195279
Can we get a mega or something else man never works for me
that meaty pussy... argh...
>>195294
Its....something. Honestly between that chunk of roast beef and her unintelligible speech, I've really lost almost all interest I had in fapping to her content..it just seems wrong
It's actually crazy how she has a thread I actually bought vids from her. The price does not reflect the quality. Hopefully she doesn't find this thread casue if she does then she'll probably stop uploading shit.
>>195301
Bruh facts. I saw the roast beef and instantly got turned off. (Also the fact she made a vid and her feet where dirty absolute turn off for me) Honestly I'm scared of how horny I was back then. Still downloading the file tho cause she mentioned doing a video of someone groping her breast from behind in January so I gotta see that shit.
>>193991
Yeah she does customs. Request without pay probably not.
>>195297 Nope, just guys. Btw, china and those other asians are kicking their ass, but ask them if they give a fuck.
Missed both those file transfer asking me to pay not a chance lol
We need a REPORT MY POST for her
Shes not retarded or anything shes from the uk, so she either is Irish or English but either way she has an accent lmao. And some beefy lips.

There were a couple pics that looked like screen grabs from a butt plug video
>>195289

Ugh, having to create a new damn account
>>195289

The data package has expired

You can only download this data package with a premium account which you can activate in a few minutes.

Choose
$ 9 / mo
Excluding VAT
Annual subscription

FUCK YOU. Fucking asshole referral spammer cunt
>>195648

You're ugly and g. FUCK YOU taliban mob
>>195650

Thanks, very helpful.

>>195289

Can somebody post a mega that isn't spam affiliate links like this douche?
>>195701
>>195648

Lol, ingrates like you two faggots are exactly why so few people are willing to share nowadays. These IO file share sites aren't free, they offer uploads for a limited time for free. You idiots were just late. And Megas are off the table because other faggots have reported shares before and gotten content flagged.

Stay fucking mad. I'm not reuploading shit 👌
>>195739
i hAvE iT oN mY cOmPuTeR fAg hurr hurr hurr
>>195854
sounds like you don't. sad.
Lovely looking set of tits
(6.9 MB, 406x720, fansly-465927463503933442.mp4)
Some big ass fat titties!!!
No matter how plain a womans looks if she has massive fat tits she becomes a goddess.
>>195279
Can I get a re-up? It stopped me mid download and now says that it doesn't exist
>>195882

wow she finally let them fat tiddies beathe!!
>>195648
>>195701
Dumb fucks, that's how these sites work. They limit the download window or amount of times people can download if you want to share files for free.
Thanks to whoever posted the fanslee.
>>193026
>a little sugar in the tank
My sides

She reminds me of a classmate I had in hs
We always teased her because she was fat and we were assholes, but in hindsight, she had some huge fat titties under her shirt. Wonder if I could reconnect with her lmao

Anyway, back to Hollow insanity, I'm gonna be brutally honest, I so would, probably for the tits alone... I wouldn't like to be seen with her, as much of a dick move as that is, but oh, the fun we would have in bed, I could play with those for hours, they look hella fun and heavy
Yo can we get a re-up on the fansly? I've been waiting forever to see this chick and missed it