/tits/

>>190186 (OP)
is this bitch ever going to get a single titty out jesus fkin christ
She has a good pair of em
>>190228

Goddamn what a pair, this bitch is a dime
>>190341
Why is he lucky? It's probably not that big of a deal to him sense he can see her naked anytime he wants. He's probably more happy with the amount of money she's bringing in compared to her doing absolutely nothing with her lifr
>>190341
Not so lucky when she cleans all that makeup off and he sees what she really looks like
>>190369
Imagine giving a fuck about beauty if your girls tits are that big, just say you’re gay.
>>190372
Agreed, besides this woman have beautiful face and Big ass too.
Ok, but would any of you suck her dick?........

I will doubt it.
>>190340
An intensely hot pair of sagging knockers
>>191302
Wow thanks man shes so underrated
>>191302
whoa that second pic actually shows how big she is. She always covers the lower half of her body. I know what site I am on, but didn't think she was that big. I guess having those big of yiddies 90% of girls are going to be large af
>>191362
Her upper body is deceptively thin looking. When I first saw her, I didnt think she belonged on a bbw site until someone posted a full size photo
>>191302
love those pink ass nipples, we need moar of her
>>191474
In her insta pics I caught a glimpse of what she was working with bottom wise but didn't really get the full spectrum of her juicyness until seeing her OF. She a bad bitch top to bottom hope she sticks around
Insanely hot girl. Thank you to the heroes posting her wins
>>191777
this fat titty bitch is top tier, fucking hell
>>191950
Alright alright, keep your dick in your pants
>>191777
2 children-sure she has a huge potbelly, but frankly - she's beautiful woman
>>193694
If she keeps making 15-second videos, just moving her tits and with the same camera frame, this fat lady will quickly be forgotten
>>193714

Then explain how bums are still fiending for yungfreckz content after all these long years
Don't let it die
cant let this die
shes the one