/tits/

>>190150
Do have any with her completely naked
>>190151
You see one vid or pic of her naked, you seen everything, she so boring
Is there ever?
>>190529
You ain't kidding.

Good given body but everything she posts on her of is just teasers of ppv shit of her doing really boring content

Very content to just get paid

Which realistically can you blame her for?

But oh do I want to see her play with those things more
>>190605 Wtf are you talkimg bou this hoe ugly as fuck and you should take it to booty
>>191365
Thanks but 🥱 *yawn* she doing anything yet? She knows Rh0nda, learn some content tips from her. I bet in bed she just lays there too, no moans just a dead fish.
>>190150
Props for this, she’s not bad at sucking her nipples, first I seen her doing it actually.
She's basicly a prostitute.The only thing she really needs is a BBD (a Big Black Dildo).
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvcmU0dmdoMzZoNGY0
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvN2p3a3J2dnp3ZXRx
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvbTIzMzBqMzI5bXRm
Damn
She is so sexy. That body is phenomenal. Just imagine coming home to her or watching her walk around the house or waking up next to her. Sex would be on my mind 24/7

I don't think she likes her butt and lower body because she never shows it.
She's probably lesbian.
>>194836
What makes you say this? Cause she didn’t reply back to your message lol out of her 100k plus followers what makes you thing you that one dude who’s special and needs a reply back 😂
Does she still actively post? Or is she selling those boring ass videos?
>>195833
She got ass and tities and is gorgeous. Damn!
>>195853
Your question really made no sense
What a beautiful woman. She has a great style making huge legendary tits look naturally common every day
Can someone post her full cleaning video on here?
Look up Temptress feelin herself at the offic

I've been trying to watch that video since last year
>>196099
Bruhhh I HATE when people upload the vids but then have them locked like what's the point of posting them if you're not gonna let people watch them smh
Do u have the video of her in the clinic?
Please Reup the Beauty Boobies Doid post.....
It didn't last. Please Reup, and tell us how long it will stay.
Thank U
Forgive the Misspelling..... Dood Post again, PLEASE