/tits/

perfect titty shape
10/10 minus the penalty for the tattoos? 5.7/10
>>190018
Who cares about the small tats, what’s more concerning is the armpit hair. Cumworthy tits and face
>>190015
Good man !
>>190018
I think her tatts are sexy not at all offensive to the eyes
>>190018
You know how I know you’re gay?
>>190037
>Because you don't like BBC and big ass and ugly tattos.
I instead prefer women in their natural state. I was a tattoo artist for a few years and never did I see a beautiful woman look like a cathedral with Michaelangelo doing his latest greatest masterpiece with her as the cavas.

Stfu. My IQ is at minimum twice that of you and your father combined.
>>190053 ..........You don't believe that I did tattoos for a while? Fucking nuts. I fucking hate this shit. All the art that gets posted on this site is dogshit but you have a problem believing that people with a minimal amount of talent can learn to make tattoos by buying equipment and pig skin off ebay. Fucking idiot. It's shit. Tattoos are for drug addicts, gang members and convicts andvit looks like literal shit.

People don't look cool with tattoos they look like literal nerds. And women sure as hell don't magically become more womanly, or beautiful, or sexier, or better sexual partners the more tattoos they get! genius!

>You don't like her tattoos you prefer her wiyhout tattoos but you don't mind the armpit hair you like it on some women so that's what part of what makes you gay.
Yeah I'll trust you but I'm not letting you lick my anus though. never
>>190053

Btw, I ate literal human feces today. I licked her asshole clean and she was moaning louder than I have never heard a bitch moan before. Start believing ghost stories, nutter. You're in one.
>>190056 No, I'm serious. I actually did eat human feces today. It wasn't a joke. Afterwards, I licked her ass.
>>190057
lol.I do not doubt it.
>>190057
open the window and jump
>>190054
Imagine becoming completely triggered at the slightest platitudes then admitting that you’re a shit eater
Wow, bless you for sharing brother. She is a real find ...
>>190121

>Imagine becoming completely triggered at the slightest platitudes
Tell me you're a nut without telling me you're a nut.
>>190015
Needs to smile more.

That pouty look only goes so far.
going out of her way to show her hairy armpits quite often like it's some statement
>>189953

What a body…
In my top 10 best tits of all time.
And her face, she’s great.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvejZwbzNrZXJ2ZDdp
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvYmFhZWUwcjZ6ejFq
I'm debating whether or not I should subscribe to her OF. It looks like this page has more content than her OF. Is she still active on there?
>>190031
You closet fags and your excuses. If it's not tats or leg or armpit hair, it's pussies.
>>190454 I love armpit hair on women. Some women honestly look better with armpit hair. Others don't. Oh well. It doesn't matter because the only thing that matters is whether the ladies want to shave or not. Unless a woman loves you she will never stop shaving her armpits at your request just to make your dick hard.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvazRubGhtMDMwNmk0
Those breasts are exquisite, madame. Marvelous.
Happy Titmas
One of the greatest shapes of all time.