/tits/

(40 KB, 640x859, rkoatz4swwe91.webp)
anyone that has some of her most recent stuff please?
Why was the other thread deleted?
>>189828
Last time I saw, there was 30 posts and not a single link or photo
>>189830
Where's your link or fucking pic?
Nobody cares about Vixen since her crazy weight loss. Her tits aren't perky anymore, they aren't full and she also has loose titty skin. She is just a regular titty girl now and lost her Goddess appeal. She went from a 11/10 to a mere 5/10 when it comes to crazy big tits addicted online men if we compare her to others. I'm sure if we saw her IRL we would titfuck her in a heart beat but online she doesn't do me anything anymore. Not after how I saw when she was thicc over a year ago.

Go watch "yourshamelessplug" she is everything that VixenVirago used to be and BETTER! (minus the 2-3 hip tattoos), She doesn't have a mole, her tits are so fucking FULL, they are heaven and she has so much tit mass for her thin frame. Perfect skin and pale like Vixen.

RIP vixen, she is pretty much retired from social because she can't handle people saying she looked better before weight loss. Look her reddit lol
>>189954
Sadly this. Her tits are still getting smaller too.
>>189824 (OP) There could be a new thread for this hoe everyday, I think. No real man would ever complain.

The biggest mistake of her career was losing weight and losing those O cup titties. What I have always advised models personally in my line of work is that if they intend to get surgery, to get as fat as possible prior to it and then to do the surgery only where it doesn't affect the breasts, then after surgery they should get fat again. The result of this of course is extended breast growth beyond what was previously possible.

Don't tell me I'm a genius because you are not licking my anus. Be greatful for the crumbs. I do this because of the love I have for these gorgeous hoes and lovely girls. It isn't for any of you evil, spiteful, nuts.
Couple months ago, she looked ok body wise even tho were tits were not great anymore. But now she is borderline anorexic skeleton unhealthy looking. Just gross in some pics..

This girl must have had to lose weight due to pain on her ribcage and back like she always used to complain on chaturbate.

Or she was stupid enough to think her tits wouldn't deflat because when she gained the weight, it mostly all went to her tits lol.

She is obviously having confidence issues right now due to critisisms and comparison to her old body. Thats why she deleted all her nudes on Twitter and quit Reddit.

You can tell she doesn't enjoy doing this anymore at all, she likes to do cosplay though. She looks alright when she wears clothes (in some) but she wont fully quit cuz the simps still pay her thousands a month. Still can't get out of my mind that old man she fucked a few weeks ago. He must have groomed her, I'm not the best looking guy but I feel like I could get vixen just telling her whatever she wants to hear with her lack of confidence rn lol
>>189980 That is the saddest thing I have read in a while. Still, logic and reason dictate that your chance of fucking this hoe is non existant. What you could do is DM her and ask her how much money it would take for her to let you fuck, but you would be setting yourself up for a life of failure and humiliation. The old dude was probably one of her lovers, and I am happy for them. Must be nice being able to fuck gorgeous hoes. This may be hard to believe, but not all sluts are willing to fuck whoever for the right amount of money. Sometimes it takes much more than that, and not everything in this world can be bought. Good luck to you though on your asperations.
^^^^^^^

Simp