/tits/

>>188992
When somebody gives you a bone you don't ask them to chew it up and spoon feed you. Upload it yourself you lazy cunt.
Chew it up and spoon feed plz
>>189012
>>189052
>>189007

IDK why you're all bitching, that's not how Coomer works. You give the site your session key from your cookies and it scrapes the site automatically. It's not just a repository like StufferDB.

It will also last longer than OP's gofile drop.
>>188992

I have tried coomer multiple times with various models with no luck.
>>189058

Coomer could theoretically go down at any time. But once the compressed archive is uploaded once, anyone who downloads it can upload it again anywhere anytime. If the OPs original upload gets pulled they can just upload it again or anyone who downloaded it can upload it again. There is only one coomer.
>>189288
That is dictated by the people using it. Which is what my original request was about.

>>189289
Same thing with Coomer, except Coomer is going to last longer than a GoFile, MAB, WeTransfer, etc. You can download from Coomer and then, if Coomer goes down, people will have the file. But in this case, the window to download it is significantly longer, creating a larger base for distribution.

The more that people use and contribute to it, the better it's going to become. The only thing it doesn't cover is stuff like PPV. I don't know why this is even a discussion at this point.