Anybody got “Tittyfucking Returns”
Looking for Spill
New milk content plz
Milk 🥺
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9yQjJTQm8
must get the new milk vids - looks like she's pouring with it

spill + milkshake anyone?
>>188978
Can you stop posting the same 13s teaser...
Anyone hit any of her new lactation scenes?? Spill or milkshake
(86 KB, 960x1439, oor1.png) (89 KB, 960x1439, oor2.png) (77 KB, 960x1439, oor3.png)
who got dat vid? (warms lotion)
>>190931 These are photoshop, fool
I don't tolerate liars or those who choose to do things incorrectly. I call them nutters. I also don't like ugly.
MORE preggo stuff please
Preggo?
>>190945
is she going bald lmao
>>192594
No she just has a big forehead bozo
>>192594
Women don’t recede dumbass
>>192594
If you treat it like shit with weaves, chemicals treatments etc you're going to damage it even if you're a woman.
>>19265 (Dead)
Women hair can recede too, its just more prevalent in males dipshit
>>192672

You are talking about female pattern baldness.

Do buy a lot of weed from the nut in the corner? Be careful what chemicals you ingest. Hair thinning is normal as uou get older, but if you notice a sudden change such as hair on your brush you may want to make changes such as changing your diet. You may unknowingly be allergic to some food that is causing your hair to thin or fall out. After puberty the hair is the thickest and strongest it will ever be naturally. There hormones at play amongst many other things.

The hair and the nails are almost best friends. Nails too get softer with age. You can use nails to help diagnose hair inconsistencies. There are oils that can be digested and applied to hair and nails to help strengthen them, but the body is a system.

Yellow teeth are sometimes 10x stronger than white teeth. You can bleach your teeth at a dentist, but you can not grow new teeth. Yellow nails are common but there are fungus that grow natueally in the hair and nails of many people.

Proper treatment, proper nutrition, and exercise can better help determine if you are digesting or in someway absorbing something unknowingly that is bad for you. Consult a toxicologist.
dood is good but it doesn't last as long as gofile. but it's better than mab
I actually had a dream last night that I had a 4some with 3 young hippie girls. It was pretty cool
>>193967

Holy shit wtf? I didn't know women from africa were into this sort of thing. Nice to know for future expeditions I might go on.
She’s not from africa you dumb ass
her new milk content plz?
>>193967
do you see how huge that belly is? and this is postpartum. man she needs to do more videos like this showing off that belly.
Not everyone likes bellies. Nothing sexy about a big ass stomach
>>194072
Disagree, a big stomach is hot as fuck
>>194072
you're saying this on bbwchan?
>>194073
theres something even hotter about her though. I mean she got ridiculous when she got pregnant but she gave birth and her belly is still looking like she's due any day plus she's lactating all over it. her videos are pretty far spaced out so who knows how much weight she has lost since then but I'm really hoping she does some more showing off that belly before she loses the weight. Im also hoping people actually show up and buy this stuff because its obvious she doesn't like her belly and is sensitive about it. people can beg all they want but it doesn't mean jack to her when no one buys it.
>>193832
Seem like her manyvids stuff is better than her OF stuff, sheesh that was hot, more so the second one you posted which she wanted more $ for lol
Could we get a mega of this please?
>>195110
Her lactation videos are better imo, but of her leaked content, it’s rarely seen for some reason there’s NEVER any of her manyvids content leaked
Thank U for the "Dood" content... Great vids there. Very much worth the effort. As for the Xfantasy.... I can't fugure out why it's on this page
Moorrreee