/tits/

Fake?
Nah man huge natural juic titties

Tiktok dolce_dany_87
Fake.
That bitch is ugly as sin
>>188824
90% of the big tit bitches are ugly in the face lol
If you're looking at her face, I've got some news for you.......you gay.
>>188834
bruh its hard to look away when her face is like that. Sure tits can distract u, but only for so long. Now if u just a mindless idiot who doesnt think when he sees a pair of tits in clothes, then i feel bad for u.
That's what I'm talking about now a hoe like this deserves the dick! Big girl if I catch you in the club it's game over for you. I'm fucking your lights out.
She's young and looks like a grandmother. I'd love to see those udders tho.
That's what I'm saying now a hoe like this one deserves the dick! Other hoes their face doesn't look sexy. Like they may look young and cute but usually their moms look better in the face. Sexier. Cute faces are cool but...... I like hoes with sexy faces over cute faces.
>>188889 That's that dark shit. You have to smack that shit out of her. It is the only way and it is yhe first step towards wellness and a fulfilling life. It may seem like difficult work but let me tell you where there's a will there's a way and love always finds a way. So you have to find someone you truly love then.
Post whatever. Fuck her face. Just wanna see the titties jiggle
Fuck I'd bird her up then share her out... Looks like my ex either way lol
Who cares about her face. I would fuck her on the ass while beating those tits and the only one thing i would use her face to is to leave a thick cum. Glue her face and go for another round.
Is there any wins??
>>188889
lol underrated comment
>>189015
Honestly i dont like making fun of ppls looks but all I can see when I look at her is Roz from monsters inc
>>189015
Fucking hot and sexy. Love a confident sexy lady who can dance
>>189016 I had to look up what monster inc is and I just wanted to tell you that this chicks on this site should be the least of your worries nerd. You got issues.
defiantly a butterface but those boobs are big and bouncy she needs to go on a chyna chase route and start wearing masks
Butterfaces with massive tits 🔥
This hoe is a babe why are you hating her face isn't even that ugly all it is is that she's a dwarf. I'd fuck her. And she only knows Italian? I love hoes that can't talk. I'm in love.
>>189114
Below average face dude. Would smash though
I fucked a lot of those piggy butterfaces. a pillow on her face or less light and that's all right
love these huge titted down syndrome chicks.....more please?
I want to see them!!
>>189141
lmfao jesus christ

but also, when I was in high school (graduated in 2006) there was this girl who was sort of.. Asperger-ish who had massive tits and would have me try and get pencils stuck in her cleavage. ahhh..simpler times.
>>189114
>Dwarves with giant knockers
Great, now I'm going to be spending the rest of my weekend looking for more like this, and having to filter out the DnD fantasy bullshit results
>>189173 When I went to highschool we used to call nerds like you nerds. Now we call them nuts.
>>189181
Don't filter it out. Embrace the degeneracy..
It's the innkeeper's daughter/wife motif and it is my exact type. She's fucking great.
why are girls that are 5'2 built liike this i never met a woman above 5'6 built like this
no vabbè... tiratele fuori quelle tettoneee!
>>189226
Scale her up and think about it. Most women built like that, at that height are going to find that a burden and go for surgery.
She’s so fucking ugly it hurts
I could look past the face, but as far as tiktok thirst traps go, her content is boring as fuck
I like her a lot but I am not sure why.... I think she's cute.
Doing the same jiggling "dance" over and over again in a different outfit. Bitch got blessed with huge tits, otherwise no one would give a shit
she may be mentally challenged.
Woof...
>>190868
All the more easier to get up in them guts. Add her butter face and daddy issues and it's a recipe for a great fuck đź‘Ť
>>191060
Ive been on this site and REPORT MY POST server for years out of all the shit I've read this is the wildest shit I've seen.

You need to go to jail for that. THROW AWAY THE KEY IDC. What da hell
>>191062
It's just internet jokes. Pretty fucked up I'll admit.
>>191062

>You need to go to jail for that.
And for jou? I'm thinking a prison camp would be better fitting for you and your organization.
>>191062
It's just words on the internet man. Relax. Given enough time they're about as shocking as Ikea instructions.
>>192114
Who ever it was that touched you.
>>192118

LMFAOOO What's wrong with touching? It sounds to me like you wanted to be touched but nobody ever touched you. Is that it? You're never touched.
>>192123
Nothing wrong with touching. But I'm guessing you were touched by your dad or something. Possibly around your anus.
>>192128

I have been touched everywhere by multiples of girls since always. I'm not even that cute either. You must be very ugly.
>>192130
You're the pedo poster aren't you? Girls indeed.