/tits/

Where’d that last pic come from?
"Comeback". She's had several. She appears for a few weeks and posts new stuff, then takes 1-3 months breaks.

She's incredibly hot and all, but what good is that when she's not present for long periods of time. And really focused on hiding her gut too, which is a shame.
https://crownpeaks.com/shop/

Retards. Those aren't real. She wears a prosthetic chest piece like the one here. Prove me wrong. Find a picture of her that's remotely believable.
This is true.
>>188055
Well this is horrible.

>>188043
Even if she was consistent, it would be consistently 8 second clips. She doesn't deserve attention.
>>188055
That prosthetic looks nothing like her chest.
>>188092
Yeah, she even made a video proving her boobs are real.
>>188055
Tell me you never experienced real tits without telling me… Yikes. Definitely real tard
>>188123
Spot on!
Next thing he’s gonna tell us about how breasts feel like a bag of sand…
(162 KB, 1072x1017, Screenshot_20221203-224131_(1).png)
Her tits are still real. She's doing some kinda boob supplement to make them bigger. All she has to do is come to me woulda knocked her up and did that for her
are kayshablakes tits real or fake? they look real but i dont know
>>192763
They indeed are. If you watch her vids as she plays with them you can see her nipples get hard.
>>193100
Is there a video link where her nipples are hardening?
I know she's natural, that's evident, and she's proud of them too, wants to lactate
I just wish she'd do more than just lie around, camera zoomed in all the way
Some full body shots standing or even sitting would be nice, let alone some masturbation or at least titplay