/tits/

Isn’t this the girl whose husband live streamed a shootout with the cops?
>>187180
Yup, And got a life sentence for it.
She is with another guy now.
>>187221 This is so funny to hear that I almost lost my boner. Where is the new content with her new dick?
Bitch is trash as trash can be
>>187227 That much is certain, however, right now I would love nothing more than to fuck this ugly muscular slut. Crazy slut. I would get drunk then lift her tiny body over my head. Then, pound her ass out. Do you have any of her new content?

I know she got pregnant by the other boy which makes it all the more hilarious. There was a vid with her in red. Her boobs were fucking huge. I don't remember much because I blasted in like 5 seconds. Huge boobs and big belly, that is how I knew she was pregnant. She looked better than ever in my opinion. Red bras and panties. Maybe he was eating her out. I don't remember.

I wanted this crazy hoe's content before, but now I need it.
Damn who got the sister in laws info
>>187316
Doubtful, probably just for the gimmick
Disgusting whore, her tits are fake and small and her ass ain't even all that. Don't know what y'all even see here
>>187361 Are these her new boyfriends? Her new content?
>>187316
That’s her mom and sister in law she’s filming sex scenes with. I love these nasty white bitches
>>187313
You gotta be smarter than that. It's not her mom. Their entire life was a gimmick. They weren't in a mansion, that wasn't her mom. They weren't crazy rich. He got busted beating her ass in the parking lot of their apartment building. They talked about it in his trial that all the persona was made up because they were "influencers" and thats what their fans wanted to see.
>>187435 Who cares? There are hundreds of millions of influencers world wide possibly billions and they are all g like you. Some social media personalities will lie more than others. The fact is she is a slut and crazy. Is there any new content at all?
>>187398
Lol when fags come on here and bitch about what straight dudes like
>>187441
She's genuinely a gross woman tho and her pussy is torn to shreds you can fit 10 dicks in their, you can't blame others because your standards are so fucking low
>>187736
And yet you keep coming back. If it's not for her then it must be for all the male attention.
Smash.
>>187713
This chick traded up and went from bad to worse, dawg. Look at this fool. Looks like a dude from the hood we used to call earthworm jim.
Everything this bitch has online is shopped to hell.
>>187736

from whom? picture gentlemen don't look like they have the equipment to tear anything to shreds.
So wait does anyone hve anythng new on her??