/tits/

(200 KB, 950x1250, Wan13.jpg)
Looking to hopefully start a farang ding dong thread here to find more vids. Here's my peace offering: https://mab.to/t/PdSoBab0MoU
wtf take this weeb garbage somewhere else
Yeah, probably like the /inf or /alt boards. There are fake tits and there are 'fake' tits.
>>187146 (OP)
FDD is still around? I remember falling for their huge tits scams 20 years ago (holy fuck I'm old), didn't think they would be still up to their old tricks in 2022.
>>187210
I know theyre still around but I didn't know they were still dropping new content.
I don't care about the stupid huge fake boobs. Some of the girls are hot. Any HC vids?
>>187234

I agree but I would love it if they were real and naturally at this shape and such a big size. ........Oops, I got hard.
How can you guys jerk off to rubber boobs?
That's fucking weird..
Take this abomination elsewhere, post girls with REAL tits, made from flesh and fat, not rubber or silicone.
>>187234

any hc vids are probably feature the website owner with the overly pumped up dick trying to shove it in these 80-pound women wearing prosthetics half their size. it's barbaric to watch
(111 KB, 792x499, 20220612104427-24c4a269.jpg) (138 KB, 844x1500, JMTxdIYT.jpg)
>>187277
> How can you guys jerk off to rubber boobs?
I'd rather jerk off to REAL girls with real tits, but they keep transitioning into Nikocado Avocado or chopping their tits off. At least a girl with fake rubber boobs actually wants to be a girl with boobs.

But as far as this site is concerned I do think FDD is a better fit for /inf/.

>>187234
I have some, but I agree with >>187638 you'd be better off buying the prosthetics and hooking up with Thai sex workers yourself.
>>187146 (OP) Jesus Christ Superstar. She needs to sue the shit outta someone
>>190880 Where you see a simple-minded follower of trends, I see a courageous young martyr. Her unholy sacrifice could never be in vain for hers was truly one of the most perfected women bodies I have seen grace these boards lo was ever created by the hands of the one true almighty God. My only hope is that in time she realize what an egregious mistake it was for her to do that to herself and that she repent for her sins and find peace, freedom, and happyness within her own body and with a strong husband by her side.