/tits/

(120 KB, 730x863, 0141A932-DAA8-438A-A67D-112E8AA9C2F9.jpeg) (68 KB, 730x520, 9EB569AF-C5C2-4A0F-87E6-83D14A31C7BF.jpeg) (102 KB, 730x518, FE1C748E-C557-4C48-B847-3690624E7B57.jpeg) (178 KB, 730x863, 783967BE-4A5D-4090-BD36-834BFD64D883.jpeg) (127 KB, 730x826, D30C1E08-68E6-444A-AA63-8B83F2124EA5.jpeg) (109 KB, 730x863, 15DDE1B1-223E-4EAF-9FBD-F2866C39B9D3.jpeg)
Instagram: angelicdollface.666
TikTok: angelicdollface.666

This chick will obviously murder you and your family, but it’s definitely worth it! Does she only give out her OF privately or what? These chicks want to sell content, but be alternative too lmao. They all afraid of leaks lolol.

SOMEONE BE BRAVE SHARE THE LINK.

Happy holidays ppl!!
The business of being on the internet and selling content is hilarious when you want to be discreet. I assume her prices are high and you can only DM her. That’s the only solution to try to prevent wins.
>>186929
That first vid is insane
so many piercings = mental issues
Anyone know her nsfw insta link or if she has an of?
Most important thread on this site.
This woman has been my white wale.
HUGE ups to all of you.
Sorry, a little too much metal in the face for me, the piercings actually disfigure her beautiful face, who likes it. But the rest of her body is simply amazing, she should simply leave out the piercings. I think there is still a lot of potential there for more lard volume.
I don't have many because she charges crazy for one photo or video at a time, kinda lame. I wish more people could see her body.
so young and destroyed already...
>>187055
Do you know her of name? Thanks for what you provided.
>>187084
idk what you expect from a dedicated tits thread on a bbw forum.
>>187088
I think he's referring to the state of her adornments and not her physique. Bitch looks like a subway car with tits.
>>187057
Won the net my friend. I knew her tits were amazing and she seems to love them as well
>>187089
>Bitch looks like a subway car with tits.
This.
>>187051

Holy shit, she looks amazing. Thank you so much. You have no idea how bad I've been waiting for her wins.
all the tiktoks are gone or private? Did anyone rip them?
>>187054
Hero. At least she actually knows how to shake her tits unlike most of these women. That ass is quite crazy too.
>>187089
>Bitch looks like a subway car with tits.
made me kek
thanks
I want to pee all over this hoe so hard. Fuck I need a gf with huge boobs!
she's built like she's had a kid or two...not that I care honestly lol
>>187231 I need a girlfriend with huge boobs. I will take anything I can get right now. It feels like my dick is about to explodeeeeeeee plus you under-estimate how much a man can love vagina
Looks so much like a chick I saw on the sly in college for a while. Had a kid and blew out her pussy so bad you could fist her while fucking her loose ass. Trashy as this chick too but her tits were at best 2/3rds this size of this sow. Both are definitely the kind of troubled chick you help ruin and leave as soon as something less fucked comes around. Great trashy fun fucks though.
Anymore wins. She can hard get hold of. I didn’t realize she was so damn big lol.
She's the sloppy fuck you bang by the dumpster outside of a dive bar. Never give her your number cause she'll stalk your ass
>>187309
Spoken just like someone that can’t actually talk to women in real life.
'Cept it true and what I think of trashy gals like this; not that you're retarded ass will ever be convinced of otherwise.
Anyone know what her of is? Would love to see more of her tits
>>187309
You sound like the kind of insecure fag who cares way too much about what your straight male friends think. Also those of us strangers on the internet.
Cool, whatever shit you need to think to feel better about yourself 🤡. Not everyone has the same views or lifestyle as you.

I would say lets curve this back around to this fuckable train-wreck of a woman, but since 90% of this veritable shitshow is retards with one hand on the keyboard and the other on their dick, I doubt you shit smears will shut up.
>>187880
>I doubt you shit smears will shut up
>writes a blog post essay
>>187880
You all are human trash
She's squishy and maybe a bit neglected, but its kinda attractive, for me she looks like a soft and and warm goth gf with huge naturals, and her face isn't that bad.
I wont be here if i was into skinny barbie alike siliconed hoes.
>>188157
You wont be here if you could spell or write a coherent sentence either.
>>188157
And who are you, the grammar nazi, or my english teacher?
Anyway, I didn't ask your opinion about the coherence of my sentence, because I think that even being a native speaker of your language you wouldn't be able to judge whether I was coherent or not, after all you're not smart enough for that.
You're just a moron.
>>188253
Proving his point.

More content, less run-on rants, please.
>>188177
I wish you could like comments on here
>>188054

Does she also go by juniper classic? They seem like two entirely different people with different IG, Twitter, OF, etc.
She’s not showing her face in content anymore bc she’s found out her stuff got out with her face in it. That’s so fucking stupid man like why would ever do anything with your face in it to begin with. These weird ass females doing poor in their parents house.
>>189449
Thank god she's not showing her face anymore. With all these metallic decorations on the face it already reminds a poor X-mas tree still without the lights.
She is constantly asking for people to send her money for food and drinks when she wants to go out lol not really the best way to make money
stop enabling these hoes!

this dumb ho has two lottery tickets on her chest and she's begging...gtfoh
>>190022 What are you so angry about, nut? Why do you care what this hoe does or doesn't do? Is she your mom?
>>190060 I fucked a hoe looked just like this hoe, but she wasn't as cute as this hoe's face. She lived by the Tampa area but closer towards Miami. What else would you like to know? The sex was great as it always is. Her skills at sucking dick left more to be desired, as they always do. The best part of the hesd was when she puked on my dick. Her boobs were tasty and delicious. She smoked cigarettes 24/7 and owned her own home since I knew her. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend. I should've stayed with her but I was young and in love with my wife. If you ever get the opportunity to get a woman with huge boobs and a house but you are in love with somebody else make sure you think about it really goid. You could end up old and alone like I did.
>>190075
Anon, you use "nut" way too much.
>>190075
this forum is not to write your xmas wishlist so please, die.
>>190098 I like fucking and I used to do it a lot more frequently for various reasons. I don't fuck as much anymore because no girlfriend so I have to make do.
>>190092 I think nut is an underrated word. I'm trying to bring it back. I subscribe to the belief that nut is a very useful word, and indeed that it is sometimes necessary to use the word nut.
>>187116
They still there. She prolly blocked you or something
Anyone recording her tiktok live
Good lord