/tits/

not that shit again...
>>186614 (OP)
And a new JB thread too. Lets see which is nuked first.
Christ, this bitch again?
I don't care about this girl. I just wanna watch virgins get mad about this thread again 😂
More tits, less talking... 😄
(54 KB, 750x746, Scroll.jpeg)
>>186667 Move on bro, we don't want you here anyway. You're not providing, you're just taking up space.
>>186716
You carry on like that. See what happens.
>>186736 How about I tell you what will happen? Or better yet how about I tell you what won't? flush. now.
>>186737
Lol OK chief. I'm a neutral party here. Just giving you a heads up is all. Let the haters do their thing.
>>186739 You fail to realize something. Did I ask you to do me any favors? Don't do me any favors unless I ask you to. Stop. I don't need your help. You can help me by not fucking up my shit fucking my shit up fam. I am trying to make fat chicks and beautiful white girls cool again, and you are really not helping at all in the slightest. So just go away.
>>186742
Ohhhh. Are you the "joos" thread guy? Have fun with you little racist crusade.
>>186744 I have no idea what the fuck you just said, but I don't like it. Take it to another imageboard.

Btw if you need help with a comic or a game I am your man. I make the cutest girls around here nobody even comes close.
>>186710
Anyone got the HD pics are the plastic wrap pics here?
erase all this shit please
don't delete shit, put more boobs and bring me popcorn to read the idiots.
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvcHN3MmNva3dmY2ow
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvOTBrczRmNmFjZmxr
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvZG40bnBuaXpxYTh6
>>186810
Do you have the bathtub video?
God, what a bunch of pathetic, frustrated losers.
Can't you all just enjoy titties, what's with all the negativity?!
This girl is miles ahead of all the other current models and is definitely in top 10 of all time, so I really don't get it.
>>186871
God what a bunch of frustrated simps.
What's with all this pathetic worship?
Can't you just enjoy the titties?
This girl is no better than any of the other whores here. Top 10 of all time?! I really don't get it.
>>186965

I don’t really get the hype but she’s a white woman who’s blonde and she has humongous breasts. She’s also on the thicker side. For a lot of guys on here that’s their type and ideal woman.
>>186965
>>187462
She's definitely got a nice set of tits on her but her content is boring as hell. I don't really get the worship either but you're right about her being most people's type here
>>187446
Dayum
>>187462
>>187473
Not many women on earth (at least ones who have exposed themselves naked publicly) who have full, symmetrical, large tits like these. And usually the big ones are on women with unattractive faces or bodies.
I would never support simping, but it’s okay to admit she’s one of the best on the internet right now. And the simps are the ones who are buying her content and spreading it.
She’s an amazing fap, nothing more, nothing less.
>>187482
We get it. You like her. FFS.
>>187482
>"I would never support simping"
>Proceeds to simp hard
>>187559
I literally only posted this one thing about her ever. Just don’t really get all the banter about some chick we all want to see’s tits.. tits or gtfo
>>187560
>"tits or gtfo"
>Proceeds to write long text posts
>>187560
It's like you've just found out your dick isn't just for pissing through. All of you. You're an embrarrasment.
>>187620
Why do you constantly inform us that you love her?
>>187722
The autism is strong.
Why do I constantly have to see people worshiping her.
>>187740
>>187885
We get it, too gay to cum to tits. It’s Friday night and the fagbar is calling out to you
bump!!!!!!!11
>>187885
I don't like visual tributes. Why would I feel different about verbal ones?
And don't flatter yourself. This was like 15 secs of my day.
What's this guys name?
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvYW81MG54YW9sc2Rq
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvNm93OW5lNGNsM3Iz
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvM2Q4ZWNkbXl0dTZy
>>188447 These pics look fucking weird.
>>188447
From the videos and recent pics (thanks btw) it seems the pics may be enhanced a bit. Because in the video seems she has lost some volume to her enormous beautiful hangers. Could just be me as well
GOAT level drop! Thank you hero!
>>188449
>>188454
Nah, I watched videos from shower and tub a few times and they are as big as on these photos. She has really grown a lot. We might have a new Abbi Secra, just a beautiful one.
>>188447
Literally her best pics because of the navel. Finally not hiding it with those trunks she would always wear.
>>188492 Aren't trunks beach pants for men?
>>188436

Can somebody PLEASE reup this somewhere other than rectal cancer DoodStream. Thanks
>>188447

fat croat COW!!! I want to punch those fat white udders
>>188542
Time to check yourself in a mental institution
That fat blonde slut looks a hybrid between a cow and a pig!!! Her nipples are perfect for take the yellow spunk of our hairy little penises!!!
she is my image of how the true goddesses of the north should be.
unique among all
>>188619
You are aware she's just a woman right?
>>188447

Her arms are literally bending in that second pic lmao it’s morphed
although she does have big tits, your right it is morphed, and has been morphing them a lot lately unless the uploader is morphing but i doubt it
>>188764
This.

She is pretty and boobs are right, a bit on the chonkers side, but still acceptable considering the rest of her features.

But between the bad editing, boring content and the insufferable simps with their cringe remarks calling her a goddess makes looking for content on her thread a pain.
>>188750
>>188764
You're guys getting boring with all that shit about morphing. It's the same kind of people claiming that Leanne had fake tits and Olyria Roy is a man. Just watch a fucking video and compare it with photos. There's no morphing my friend. Your brain is morphed.
>>188767
>calling her a goddess
Agreed. I really hate this terminology. If these chicks are goddesses than we as MEN are Gods. Does anyone see the how ridiculous this is? Yeah, I'd hit that shit in a heartbeat but to place any woman on a pedestal besides your own mother (or if your black--your grandmother who raised you) is mindboggling to me.
>>188872 Why do you care what other people do and also why do you think anybody cares about what you think about what otherz do? Nut, be yourself
>>188873
I don't really. The idolatry of a hole just baffles me. As a Marxist Islamic Christian Jewish Atheistic Nihilist Accelerationist Hebrew Israelite Buddhist Gen Xer, I just wrap my head around it.
>>188874 You posted that because you felt baffled? Interesting. Perhaps you expected someone to engage you on your post? That is what they call bait. Most anons would be wise to ignore bait.
Bro, you need to get over it. Leanne's boobs were clearly enhanced through fat transfer. It's the reason why her boobs were abnormally perk. Even when she got pregnant, her boobs grew bigger, but they didn't sag.
And... I was just replying to the poster who can't tell the difference between enhanced and natural tits.
>>189039
Unsure what relevance it has in Ninas thread other than to stir up more shit.
Well, if you bothered to read the comments, then you would see the poster was referring to her tits being allegedly fake, so there is some reference.

Either way, you asked me what my point is, and I was just responding to that post.
>>189180
Go create or resurrect the Leanne thread for shitting on her. This one is for this shop happy cunt.
Damn, this dude again?
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvcGd5NDRrYm54dzZy
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QveDZ3Y2liOXVoeG92
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvNWo1ZzV5ZzY1anI0
>>189302
First video đŸ”„đŸ”„ thanks for the shares
>>189454
“Cool people don’t use dood”
“This file does not exist”
Dood has never deleted my shit just sayin
Im constantly amazed as to how many people on these forums bash dood because of ads etc.

If seen dood links for at least a couple of years, and do you know how many ads I've seen on Dood??

ZERO. Absolutely NONE.

You know why?!

BECAUSE I USE A SIMPLE AD BLOCKER!!

If the ad blocker you use doesnt work for it, then use a different and better one. Example- I. use AdGuard

This isn't that hard people!
re-up ??
>>189302
is this for mega? unsure where to paste these
>>190657 LMFAO wtf for? For what? This shit?
>>190679
go be poor somewhere else thanks
>>190685 Even if I had money to throw away I wouldn't throw it away on this hoe's content. Have you ever been on chaturbate? It's quite nice.
Any ideas what her patreon like?

Does she pose full frontal with her gorgeous breasts on display

>>190789
I hope someone can post this set
>>190810
It's the same content as OnlyFans. She posts everything on feed, no PPVs, locked posts and other bullshit.
>>191526
Outstanding tits, thanks
Yes sir

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkwTG0xbEx5dFNRWFJXUlY5Q01ERXdTWGhaZWs1cg==
Wow this art has been made by competent humans. I can tell.
>>195848
Amazing thanks. Hope to see more soon
She’s the next Abbi secraa, and one day she might even get to that size if they keep growing at this crazy rate. It would’ve been juicyjade, but of course they were chopped. Would’ve been nuts too see how big they got as she aged.
>>195848
Jesus Christ she is literally built like the venus of willendorf