/tits/

hakuna shida
De Nada
i guess her thread was deleted?
>>183441
Mods let old threads die no way to bump them
Damn, is she even bigger and fuller than abbi secraa?
This chick is crazy big .
>>183884 No, she isn't Abbri is bigger
>>183886
>>183890
She’s about as big as when abbi started. Abbi is so huge these days but Chioma has a lot of time to catch up 💀. And she’s much more attractive in the face and body than Abbi, and this is coming from somewhere who doesn’t prefer black girls. Abbi always had granny bod and no much of a looker either, but those tits remain unmayzin!
>>183895 I agree. Chioma is better. Women like Abbie age too quickly and become ugly and dull. Stay away from women like Abbie is my only advice. You don't need that shit in your life. Chioma would kick Abbie's fucking ass. Abbie would just lay there and cry boo hoo and then nobody comes by her side cause she is too ugly. She is like a really ugly, very ugly, ugly woman with a long nose.
>>183898
I don’t want you to agree with me, you’re weird!
>>193899 (Cross-thread)

...........................You're funny. I was fucking with you, btw. That previous post was meant to be taken as a joke.
I have new content but she is aware of this page dm me on s n a p

B e n n y b o o b i e s 1 9
>>184287
Stop tryna cap. She doesn't know about this page at all. And you're tryna scam, too, I'll bet. Get lost.
Everybody go to Snapchat and Report BENNYBOOBIES19. It's the same scammer thats holding Tawanna Keys content and don't wanna give it up
>>184546
You really can’t tell? Yes it’s her.
>>183195 (OP)
>>183374
wait is this chick on tik tok my gf passed
this vid of someone that looked like her a few days ago
>>186411
You got it brother! in the flesh!
I got 5 pics 4 vids message me on Reddit

R i c o s u a v e 7 1 5
God damn!
any post she !