/tits/

Ditto. I bought pic from her recently. She's a nice person.
Need to put em between those tits
ugly face but good body
I love ugly fat milfs with huge fat hangers
These are the best type of women.
Bumpin uglies
Does she do anal?
>>181278
When I describe my ideal type of woman as a nerdy fat macromastia butterface, this is exactly who I'm describing. "Pretty" women are dreadful, genuine curses on mankind.
"Ugly" ones with unconventionally amazing bodies are the gods' actual gift to men.
Betas and simos want Daphnes.
Real men want huge boobed Velmas.
Never seen a nude yet. I know she sells em. Im kinda amazed theyve never leaked.
>>181355
ugly as sin, nips so low you cant even see them full frontal.

Also Velma isnt even busty, uglies on maximum copium.
>>181363
"I don't find the woman this thread is about attractive."

Thnx bro, top info.
>>181363
We need more more negative opinions of girls in threads dedicated to said girl. It makes total sense for this to happen. Please add your opinion to all threads for women you dislike.
Pay close attention to the fat girls too. Especially on this site.
Oh shut the fuck up post her nudes, I can't find them anywhere.
>>181410
Yeah shut the fuck up and post content that you bought while I post nothing in return
>>181190
I see this chick post multiple times a day on Reddit. Plz post that win, my dude.
>>181355
Theyre ruined too because of the attention they get online ironically
>>181573
Nowhere near as much as other women, thankfully.
This chick in particular barely gets any post engagement aside from the usual overly-thirsty indians and bots.
She can be saved
At first I was like "meh" but after seeing more pics of her, I need to see more. Pics, videos... Doesn't matter, this woman makes me rock hard.
>>181865

Right? That's what I said!
I was wondering if she'd ever show up here. Bought a few custom vids from her a bit over a year ago and she was super chill. Price was reasonable if I recall correctly. I'd assume she's still selling, but IDK at what rates now.

I still fapped, but she's one of those ladies that I think genuinely is hotter seeing her stretch out a tiny top with those whoppers than actually seeing them bare. Kinda' reminded me of Himiwako, honestly - lopsided nips with one so low and faint that it almost looks like she doesn't even have one. Not that I hate that, but just probably not what a lot of fappers are looking for. Still, cute voice, willing to do some pretty out-there stuff for the vids, and I'm way into her 'girl next door' look.

Look her up on Reddit, she posts pretty much daily. No wins, but like I said I honestly find her hotter clothed.
Can you share the vids?
>>182196

Do you mind posting your wins?
Up for those wins!
>>181355
LOL pretty women are only "dreadful" to the subpar classes of unsuccessful/unattractive men.

If you were at least within the top 20% of male income earners, pretty women become obtainable and you will choose them. If you were at least within the say, top 10% most physically desired men by women, the same truth holds.

And that's on you. Quit being a whiny, insecure lil bitch and start working your way up to rank among the most desired men. Or keep chasing pussy you certainly wouldn't show off because you know you can't obtain the eye-candy everyone loves. That's your choice, I guess.
Really wanna see them
>>184839

Finally! Thank you! Got anymore?
>>184839
Lotsa rolls and warmth like a jelly donut please more
what is her reddit? can0t found
>>181356
there was a leak some months ago on TiT, after that the thread was deleted and she was posted on dnp list
>>185072
u/HollowInsanity
Her prices for content are:
£35 for 5 items (pics or small videos max 2 minutes each )
£10 - £40 for a video depending on length, max 4 minutes, longer than that prices  would be more.
£10 for a picture
Anyone got any of her been looking for a min now and can't find shit
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9XRkxIZnY=
says file does not exist...
>>186574
hook a brother up, link was dead on arrival
reup
post those wins bro
dead link,reup man
She has a fansly now... Any wins?
any hero
bros holdn out