/tits/

(151 KB, 1280x720, 4.jpg) (173 KB, 1280x720, 1.jpg)
Old thread is not bumping, lets make another one.
second one is a terrible photo shop job
>>177365
damn. nice. the still does look like it was altered in but guess im wrong.

so why you aint postin your shit if you got it?
too many guys on here obsessed with seeing black dicks, i don't get it. There are other forums for guys like you.
Anyone have any of her private shows?
(83 KB, 1280x720, 0.jpg)
CREAMING YOUR COCK- CLUB

I need this, can someone share it. Please and thank you.
>>177434
Really a shame, that someone like that opened this thread, here the main thing should be Ema, not the color of the dick she uses to masturbate, but I imagine he is one of those guys in her chat, who enjoy every time she shows those dicks, more than watching her ....
>>177502
They saw her raceplay private show and got hooked. To each their own.
>>177506
What are you taking about? In which private did she have a "raceplay" you speak of the "Matt gringusdingus" guy, those more than raceplay were privates for a cuck with gay tendencies for black men. lol
Anyone got the mouthfucked video on MFC share?
>>177506
She have mentioned few times on public cam that she wants to try BBC, and also showed some of her fans cocks.
>>177568
where she stands on taking real dick on cam?
i wonder if she concerned about her diehard fans to take this step.
Who has the full recording of these 2 video streams?
>>177363 (OP)
You should’nt have put her exact name as the title
>>177646
Because she or someone from her camp can easily find this thread by using any search engine and get it deleted. It would actually do this thread a favor, honestly.
>>177656
And then another thread will be made. Happens every day here. It doesn't matter if you mention her name.
>>177568
Never heard her say trying bbc on cam.Post some video of her saying it to prove your point.
she's romanian, she's from east, so, she hates black men, arabs and jews too.
Also gipsies and hungarians
believe or not theirs trolls
Her OF is great and she doesn’t charge through the roof sub is $8 and all her content is free she when subscribed
>bbc lover
you fetishists are crazy
>>177778
if it's $8 then it's not free and women shouldn't be congratulated for the bare minimum. Having a subscription and PPV model is greedy.
>>177779
yep
>>177778
Her OF is crap, the free videos she posts on twitter are just as good. The real valuable stuff is in her PPVs. Also can someone please make another thread, the first few posts will drive away a decent amount of people and like someone else already mentioned she is racist af, she always hangs the carrot that she wants to try this and that but she's surprisingly conservative if you actually listen to her when she talks normally.
Any new content?
>>177434
Pls tell me the other forums so I can fuck off to over there