/tits/

it's a man
>>174851
Do we have vids for any if this?
Well I'll be damn she finally let the puppies out
Damnnn did she really free those melons out?
>>174851
Hell, I'd fuck that guy! Lol.
>>174851
When you are this stupid how do you find your way home to your parent's basement at night?
It was only a matter of time for her to go completely nude, she finally realised her regular boring content wasn't good enough anymore and that people were beginning to get fed up and not pay for it so she went all out!
Since so many years she decided to show us her nipples
Ngl once niggas started calling her a man it ruined every fantasy of her. Can care less about her nipples we need to see her birth certificate.
>>174933
I've never once heard of this at all.
>>174933
Also man, the earth is flat and the moon landings were staged. Sorry to break that to you.
You are best. And now i know why she dont show them
I see she's in Dubai a lot on insta. What does that mean?
>>174967
She wouldn't...would she?
>>174968
Yup. Her and Anastasia Berthier (ArtDikaya) both hooking down there
>>174971
Those are both my wives
>>174933
Imagine being this influenced by what weirdos and trolls post on the net. Like that is obviously a woman. Droopy natural tits nipples and all.

Anyway. Nice pics. Any vids?
Wow, great man boobs for a tranny
>>175084
>>174990
>>174933

A few pertinent points: Firstly, that person has two X chromosomes (obviously). Secondly, she does have some masculine facial features, notably her jawline and her strong nose. Lastly, despite my second point, I would fuck her til my nuts fell off.
>>175077
I think I speak for all of us but I hope you never reproduce.
>>175099
too late. enjoy you trannies, sub fag.
>>175111
Life is hard but it's harder when you're dumb.
>>175125
This is what happens when you inbreed. Sad.
another case of waiting too long (years) and and now no one cares anymore. same as nina. will never get why people sign up just for bikini pictures.
>>175442
Can the admin delete all the troll comments??
Seriously this is getting out of hand
>>175470
Not unless everybody who is equally sick of this does a global report. So report if you have had enough of this shit
It's all done for attention, so stop paying attention to it!!! Ignore and it eventually goes away, but you all keep playing into these idiots hand.