/tits/

>>173956
If you say you're gonna share something then share something. Otherwise take this to the begging thread.
She's got some 🔥 with AB on sp@nk and c@mbro
>>173981
This shit takes awhile to upload maybe contribute some content instead of a useless comment that will make you look like an idiot.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci8wdDQxbVlhTCNiWktXbXJPdGNDVE1LYkladUdQR0tn

Here's her OF
>>174015
I'll upload some vids in awhile, she sells her vids separately.
Some fresh fetish vid, enjoy
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXM3bWw2bHNqcmM=
>>174037
The only thing that’s she needs to do is get her teeth fixed before she has another kid.
really ugly
>>174284
Watched again and start notice her teeth. idk how I didn't saw it before, kek
I'm the guy who shared the vid
>>174501
She has other things that could distract you from looking at her teeth. She doesn’t have $100 a month for two years to get invasiline ? She would make it back in going from a 6.5 to a 9. One kid is more than that and she keeps having them?
Sorry for ruining it for you.
>>174273
>she needs to do is get her teeth fixed
why retarded like this notice to something that is not subject of whole this fucking chan site? this model has great pair of boobs and amazing body (at least for guys on here) and for me personally lovely face this combination really turn me on and makes my dick solid as rock. hope that fucker read this.
anyone have her new bg stuff? all i could find is from like 10 years ago
Missing or having jagged overlapping teeth can be a turn off. Let’s say she was a cyclops. I can’t mention it bothers me that she has one eye in the center of her forehead. According to your rules this is just a discussion on tits so an eye is off topic.
If a pair of fucked up teeth turns you off a girl with big tits or ass you're autistic. That's good pussy who cares? I just want the new vids where she's sucking cock with Athena or on some BBC.
>>174603
If you want the videos then go pay for them.
>>174603
Yes I met a girl with great ass and tits. Her breath was terrible and I could see she didn’t take care of teeth. I remember she would laugh and can still smell her breath. I would gladly have given her to you if I could have.
>>174737
So sad to hear your story.
I recommend you next time meet with a dude maybe you will feel better LMAO
>>174273
I don't know that shell be having another kid any time soon but she already swore she wouldn't share the content if she did. thats her loss honestly. she amazingly hot when she's pregnant but she also aint trying to do any work so theres barely any content to begin with. she said that all of her content was released but >>504 (Dead) shows thats an entire lie. alot of her non-pregnant content was released but her preggo content is secure.

>>174603
actually she looks like she's all talk when it comes to the bedroom. I seriously doubt she can get anyone off plus she has so many mental issues that its hard to actually enjoy her. I've tried camming with her before and just talking to her can kill an erection in minutes.

>>174536
thats what I'm saying about her talking killing an erection. I know you're not supposed to actually pay attention to these women and just fap but some people do listen. before her last pregnancy I believe she was bragging about her man putting her out and her only having a laptop to her name. she took that and was making six figures in sex work. fine. she was engaged. fine. she was moving to a trailer home to save money. what? next thing you know, no more talk of the engagement and she's clearly broke. did you see her boyfriend application online? she talks about that on tiktok and how men literally ran away from her. but I know, were only supposed to masturbate.

look, I like her. don't take this as bashing her. I like her. I just have issues with most of these models being in the industry. its hard to fap when you know they have serious mental problems. I have been in her cam room many times over and every single time she has some stupid excuse as to why she can't perform yet she's charging people $14/min. she makes 33% of that so thats $4.62/min. if she could get a decent person to cam with her shed make $40/hr from just ten minutes. guess who no one takes pvt. people aint trying to bother with it. thats probably why she barely cams.
>>174747
https://bbw-chan.nl/preg/res/504.html
heres the preggo thread. theres barely any content and it isn't updated. she has that 'swolledupjessie' onlyfans now but no one is interested in that. she knows people want her pregnancy content so she's reselling it and pushing a fake belly on that onlyfans. why would she do that if it were all leaked which is what she has already claimed?
Hmm,

YkdWaGEyVmtlbTl1WlM1amIyMHZhbVZ6YzJsbGJXbHVlQT09

YkdWaGEyVmtlbTl1WlM1amIyMHZhbVZ6YzJsbGJXbHVlSGg0
If anyone has any of her Hairy Armpit and and/or Hairy Pussy videos please share
>>175232

why do you care so much?
Anyone have two big stuffings video from her?
Be nice if she wasn't a complete and total bitch
>>178378
She's in her 30's and a hasbeen camgirl that had kids with guys that left her. I'd be a bitch too.
>>178424
she was before that though. in fact that might be what drove the men away. you should read her twitter more often.
>>178579
Who cares this chicks got like 15 kids. Iam sure guys are literally knocking each other down to be with her
>>178579
Hope she got fucked by him.
>>175200
>https://mab.to/N5PH6hE2D

I'd definitely second a request for any of her hairy clips. Each to their own... and I don't think I've seen any by this gal.
>>178564
she really needs to do a new burping Velma clip now thats she's really huge. its a shame she doesn't take customs.
She’s my favorite pair of pink nipples Cmon fellas share whatever wealth you got
she's doing customs for $20/min.
>>181075
I mean that'd the price it should be who's going to sell more customs? Someone that is doing 20 dollars a minute or someone that is doing 50 to 100 dollars a minute
>>174273
you do know that's not how genetics work, right?