/tits/

Damnit, I fucked up the subject by accident, my bad! :(
don't worry, she's off topic and I reported the thread, the mod will erase it soon. kiss.
>>173082
Did they ban her or something?
>>173090
no, she's just a plastic freak shit.
She is gorgeous to look at, but I don't know, I can't get hard for her like I can with other women here in the chan... She is... Too perfect you know. Almost like a sex doll. Her content doesn't help either. Saw a JOI once, her voice and mannerisms are so artificial.

But as I said, gorgeous to just look.
>>173102

So much this, this woman impresses me to look at but then I just get turned off by this, a girl with more flaws would look waaaay more attractive than just this living breathing cum dumpster fleshlight, I have the same problem with some asian hotties as well who photoshop themselves to hell and back, but this one is like this even without photoshop, it's almost gross even though it almost tricks me into being aroused at first.
Mods will delete this but not the billionth Chyna Chase thread. Logic.
>>173102
I REALLY wanna see her Makima JOI, but I can't find it anywhere
>>173102
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I mean, if she's happy and living her life and getting her bag then more power to her. But I really only like her cosplays, as soon as her clothes are off I'm disappointed.