/tits/

who is she? she's got some nice ass titties
>>172204
Kenzie A apparently. Shes on tiktok but I dont have her account name
Seems a nice chick, good solid family, decent friendship group. Everyone looks happy and supportive.

Keep an eye on her.
>>172236
HAHAHAHA WTF this his comment
She has a incredible set
kenz.armstrongg On tt
>>172191 (OP)

Why are posti g high school girls. This is creepy
according to her TT, she's 20
must be not very difficult to find topless or more with that kind of slut
Super creepy tiny dick incel energy all over this thread
>>172377
How is she a slut? Literally seen her page and she’s a regular girl. That’s how I know you probably never had a girlfriend or even a date in life and your perfectly fine with that
Ptar stfu on everything your the biggest weirdo. If I recall correctly didn’t you have your own REPORT MY POST and was telling people to drop Megan in there while you was secretly selling them on Reddit? You got no room to talk. Go back to TT where you belong
>>172399
I had a loooot of women in my life before to marry you know, that's why I can recognize a slut when I see one, and this one is a slut. that's all
>>172413

Not someone in the original argument, just want to point out that:

>I had a loooot of women in my life before to marry you know, that's why I can recognize a slut when I see one, and this one is a slut. that's all

No guy who has actually had a 'looooot' of women would ever say that, especially like that
>>172450
The people that have and are trying to fill a hole in their soul do. But yes, it's pathetic none the less.
>>172347

There a fag because they were concerned a minor might be posted here. The fuck is wrong with you.
>>172343
If you were actualy concerned you would have been able to quickly and easily see on her social media, which is conveniently provided right here in this thread, that she's 20 years old and not a single picture here is from before she was 19.
>>172695
Ever get tired of being an asshole?
where'd you find these pics of her?
(514 KB, 540x960, kenz.mp4)
so hot
What's her tiktok?
>>172371
Exactly what my dick likes. Young heavy hangers flopping all over while I’m pounding her pussy make my balls blow huge loads
>>172193
Can you post the full size of the second image?
>>176713
Yeah, you're a real anomaly.
>>176865
Ty I know. My balls produce more sperm in one rope of jizz than your entire pathetic load
>>177763
Are you comparing loads? What is this? /fag?
Those big hangers flopping around make my balls blow huge loads