/tits/

obvious shop. clean yo eyes
Boy Yuval is literally just a boring moderate sized boob photoshopper. Look up Ana44f or LadyHugeBoobs or something man
iirc she actually has pretty huge boobs, but she edits literally everything she posts to make her boobs bigger and her waist smaller - IRL she's significantly fatter

if you find any of the pics her friends upload you can see the real her lmao
Don't know what you are talking about she really does look like this..no photoshop Trust me she really does look like this....
>>171238
Despite my eyes telling me they are obviously fakes I will choose to believe some rando on the internet who asks me to trust them.
She is very big but I don't think she make nude stuff
>>171541
i dont understand why ppl post about other chicks not related to the topic. Just start ur own thread.
(155 KB, 1071x1318, yA4yWiMz.jpeg) (263 KB, 1107x1500, tJ9p7q43.jpeg) (151 KB, 987x1500, zOkWH7Jm.jpeg)
She fat and there are videos she didn't take with long cleavage. They're real, just not has big as her photoshopped images on Instagram.
chunky, I like that, but too bad that Neanderthal face...
>>176653
But please !!
Let's not say nonsense, I understand you don't like her face but she has a classic pretty Bbw face
>>176728
no, she's like a cavegirl. and you're a simp too.
>>176729
I would like to see your face, surely it is like that of a troglodyte, I understand it from your way of expressing yourself, you are ignorant and disrespectful