/tits/

She started a new OF, but I have yet to see any wins from it
>>169633
Do you mind sharing the new OF handle?
>>169662

Sure bro, no problem, tr0p1ccr34t0r, she also posted some pics on reddit to promo it, but that was like 4 months ago or something, she's at reddit like tr0p1cc0upl3 or something
>>169697
Is it really legit, though? Because I checked those pages and they give off some strong scammer vibes.
>>169753
Don't know bro, I haven't seen wins from it, or heard of people that bought from their OF, so I can't say if legit or not
Vict0ria had an OF over a year ago where she posted pictures (some of which taken by her mom since you could see the wrinkled hand with rings in the photos). But shortly after her engagement she got spooked and removed everything. Anything now posting old photos is most likely a scammer who saved a collection of her photos.
>>170192
She split with the dude she was going to be engaged with and judging by his instagram, she has the kid to look after as well. I wouldn't doubt it if she's trying to pay the bills by reviving her OF.
>>170302
I was subbed to her new OF for a month. The good shit is PPV but she has a few good preview vids n pics on her wall. I messaged her asking "Victoria?" And she pretended she doesn't know a Victoria. It was funny because she has a before and after pic on her wall of her in a bikini (no face) but that old photo used to show her face. She also has vids fucking BBC.
>>170447

Until new content of hers from that OF gets posted here it's just a scammer as far as I'm concerned. Everything posted so far here is just her old stuff.