/tits/

Bump, remember her, hot as fuck n she's a damn amazon but sadly never saw many wins
Whats her social media who is she
At least give some hint as to who this is. OMG shes bad af.
she's French she cut her tits off and no longer looks like this. she was on a French reality tv show where she married a carpet pilot sand nigger, or at some point she married a camel jockey, and like all sand niggers he beat her punched her tooth out and she left him
Sarah fraisou
lol she brazilian regular girl who sell content yall know shit 😂😂😂
>>169063

Please, share this video!
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9SRzBGak8=

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9sNWJCMHM=
File doesn’t exist
works anymore??
Sometimes you have to do the link 2 times...ar the second time it will work
>>169090
Definitely not the girl in the OP
>>169063
You dropping the video?
If we can get a name I'll try to get her content :)
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS9laWRyaTI0Lw==
>>169281
Last time her name was posted in the other thread and some weirdo did some cause she change her Instagram name and stopped messaging me so nah lol
>>169322
>stopped messaging me
Why the fuck do you dm these girls anyway? You're the problem.
>>169336
To buy content you dumb fuck???? Why else? Stfu and eat a dick yeah lol people aren’t broke like you
That's why I don't give her name and socials, I know her personally but this place is full of idiots, weirdos and virgins
>>169475
Since you’re here, which one are you?
>>169475
Makes no sense bro, an online sex worker must understand that they'll have to deal with the weirdest kind of people there is
she's the sexiest type of woman, a normal hot woman, she's really naughty, not those bitches on onlyfans who pretend they like weird guys and their shitty fetishes, just for the money
for guys who hide in fake profile and stay behind the computer all day, she says she's a lesbian and doesn't even answer, she already knows it's a weird nigga
for more videos
Don't let this die, what a babe!