/tits/

This chick is smoking hot and her tits are perfect. Thanks bro >>167551 (OP)
Any video pls?
She's gorgeous, but her content is kinda boring. Here's what I have on her:
WVVoU01HTklUVFlvKFNoYXJlKVUyaGhjbVVwVEhrNWRGcChXaGF0KVhaR2hNYlRVMlRESmFkbUpIVShZb3UpbXhqS0drNWNFNTZWbkZOYkZKSyhIYXZlKVdXbE5NMlJZVmtwVE1qRjVWRmR3VldFd1RrZFNiazB3WVVjMVJHRldjRUk9
(62 KB, 600x600, le eyes.jpg)
where's her waist?
>>168036
Really? Are you trying to be funny with that one?
>>168036
Maybe it'ssome where that isn't bbw-chan.
>>167551 (OP)
lmao that last one what the fuck, where is her waist actually
You should be looking at her tits>>168036
>>168047
Really? Are you trying to advertise your OF on bbwchan?
>>168103
Her non-existent waist makes that difficult. It's like her ribs are fused to her pelvis.
>>168121
Ah, I see the problem here. You're in /tits and you need to be in /waist. Glad I could help.
She's gorgeous
Face is nice.
Tits are nice.
But the rest of her body is fucking weird, it's a mix of spongebob and a fridge.
>>168153
Take a look around. That's like 80% of this board.
Hey guys! It’s LibertyAndLingerie. I highly suggest you stop being losers and complaining about my content and/or my body and either a. Get a life or b. Actually pay for the content I work hard to create for my subscribers! Seeya :) OnlyFans.com/LibertyAndLingerie.
>>168186
Oooooh, a biter. Not had this kinda fun in a few weeks.
>>168186
L m a o @ work hard. It really shows.
>>168186
So you’re good saying I can get a life or get your content. I mean, I’ve always thought the simps that pay for content had no lives either but you might be the first onlyfans girl to admit it
>>168186
Do you have a whatsapp with the other slags? Could you tell them that constant excuses and and broken promises along with 3 second jiggles that masquerade as content are bullshit and that makes us steal. Thanks ever so much.
>>168186
Hey Liberty, It's Kevin Spacey, I am a gay faggot
>>168225
Awwwww being an online whore is mentally exhausting :'( can't handle the interwebs. Translation: I'm a lazy cunt and I'm gonna take the money y'all been giving me and I'll go spend it while y'all wait for me to come back on Monday. The audacity of these fat sluts man. Love to see it.
>>168256
She ain't bitchin' about it as much as you
>>168186

Tell your therapist that mean people on the internet won't give you the feel good kool-aid you desire. Providing a good or service you should know not everyone will sing praises you dont have to adjust your business model just like we don't have to stop with the criticism see how that works 😉
>>168186
you never worked hard on your life, that's why you're naked.
She made that one post and people are being unnecessarily extra about it. Heez.
she has that Janine appeal but actually shows em, nice
>>168361
Characterizing people as losers just because they describe why they dislike the content says more about her then the people who subbed to her and decided not the renew. The ones on here who give feedback for those who are on the fence about subbing are the real MVPs because thats money that can be better spent elsewhere
>>168580
Commenting on a woman's shape when that's exactly the shape of woman celebrated here is dumb. Any retorts can be directed to the simp thread.
>>168582

Your opinion but thats exactly what the critics are expressing here. See how that works? Plus how is being critical of her shape simping?
>>168186

I thought you were a libertarian, lol?
Bump

Any more of her?
>>168149
And not much more than that.
>>167849
Link is down please restore it bruv.
is she still active? can anyone confirm?
>>174827
Yeah she's active.

I have some stuff But I wanna see what was in that MEGA so I can add to it and not repeat stuff can someone please Re-up?

Were there any PPV vids in the MEGA?
>>174853
no there were no ppvs
only a bunch of pics and some 10 sec vids showing almost nothing.