/tits/

(86 KB, 640x646, bandicam 2022-08-08 13-41-09-179.jpg)
Follow emma_rose__ on IG, twitter, onlyfans. I don't care what you do here: i will not snitch and i will not share anything i own of her, but yeah... y'all can do what eveer you do here. I just want you all to know about her.
>>167254
She needs to lower her price or give a 30 day discount then I will sign up. 4000 subs at 14.99 is 60000 thousand a month. I don't feel bad for her
I really love this girl, i want to see her OF content very bad
>>167375

Here is her OF nothing too great

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9WZThTMlJhVCNmdDZORzZtYXhhSEVXajVJaGJQOEpR
>>167460
The best thing she has is this pic above. Show yourself taking off your jeans natural not like you are posing. Move the camera or yourself around. Nobody likes a fixed camera and a model who just sits there. Also have a camera that shows detail not bright so you look like ghost. This seems to be too great an ask for many models. Also she looks like she hates every minute of filming. Like walking a plank to death.
She needs to look at Sexycreolyta4u and take some lessons. I know you are trying help her but she needs to change not us.
I understand y'all points, but hot bbw's don't do nothing in general lol.

Even when i fuck one in real life, i do everything in bed while she just lays there. Sometime, i wonder if y'all really like bbw's because if you do, you should not even expect them to move too much: they are fat for a reason.

If you want a woman to do a lot of things, then just look for a fit or skinny woman lol
>>167691
I my experience it's conventionally attractive women and ones that can barely move that expect you to do all the work.
>>167691
Sex and a workout. What's the issue?
>>167460
Can re upload that link real quick?
I can imagine how plump her pussy is 😍
>>167840

The link is working. If you can't download from it the problem is at your end mate.
>>167460
Thanks bro, she is really voluptuous and fucking hot
>>168759
Is that link is a mega file?
>>168790

Thats one fine fat girl
low post count fuck her and her 14.99
>>168790
Been waiting for her big ass to go platinum. Girl checks all the boxes here. 15 bux a month is nothing but will wait til she earns my money before I sub. She is kinda spoiled and lazy. Wanna see her dressed up or some outdoor candids.
>>167249
The best thing is her petite face, hopefully it stays that way. But her udders, hips and butt can use even more mass.
98b11c
She's not a hidden gem mr simp, people know about her. Because of her tits, youre a little simp slave. "She needs our help" you begging on a thread so you can get free access to bate your little pecker. Pathetic.
You found a bbw you like and think this defines all bbw's. All she does is sit in front of a camera, flex her tits, pulls her skirt or whatever she's wearing off and does that for 30 minutes. Other "bbw's" do dildo rides, lotion/oil their tits, bounce vids, joi vids. All she does is sit on her bed.
>>168789
Is that a mega file? If so then what's the link?
>>168789
*What the Key, not link?
>>168759
Nvm I finally got the link.
The bbw chan website is back but, I missed her live cam again.
>>167691
They must've not liked you then, or were cripplingly obese, or you've been with boring broads, because bbws are some of the hardest working sex maniacs out there
Granted, they tire easy, but they compensate with their effort
They'll suck you dry, jump on your dick, grind against you, scream and howl, drown you in tits, squirt all over you and beg for more
They might be fat because they don't work out and overeat, sure, but in the sack they're a different story
Often neglected and overlooked, they're thankful partners and will do whatever possible to keep you satisfied
>>167705
See? This is how I know this guy fucks
It's often the pretty ones who think looks are everything the ones that barely do any stuff

So no, it's not asking too much from her, she could be better if she wanted to, it has nothing to do with weight