/tits/

not this shit again...
>>167040 (OP)
How hard is it for you to keep this shit in the begging thread.
Wait what’s her name?
name..
Stop this please, it doesn't matter her name. There aren't nudes there have been hundreds of threads. NO NUDES get that through your fucking heads. MOVE ON. NO NUDES. NO NUDES.
>>167063

Wow relax dude, people new to the board wouldn't know that
Must be hard for these nerd virgins to just keeping it moving without complaining
Why do people go crazy whenever she's posted.
>>167098
for some it's >>167099

for other people it's because her her content is bad, no one ever posts any of it, and the guy who makes the threads is just a beggar. these threads just take up space.
Hey somebody post her sex video
(11 KB, 300x250, 94b3f3972c964012126757113d0242a9.jpg)
it's funny to see how she hides her ass or uses morph. did you know she's like that in reality? maybe that's why her bf is from a minority with golden teeth, it remembers his mama... anyway, fuck her and her simps.
>>167063
We're getting closer though, she's worth the wait, plus I kind of like the teasing.
>>167177
No your not. She's doing it because she's losing subs
Damn shes near perfect.

Her man is beyond lucky
>>167335
not really, he's black you know...
>>167342
What does that have to do with anything? People date who they want to date like it or not. Iam black and iam perfectly fine with seeing interracial couples as long as both people are happy but going by the fact that she's in her early 20s I hardly doubt that they will last. Not a bad looking girl just really stupid and kind of is really nieve to the fact that sex and nudity is what makes sexwork sexwork
we found the new yungfrekz... boring as hell.
>>167377
>>167364
>>167168
>>167158
The hate she gets just because she's fucking a black guy is unreal lol. Her tits are huge and she has a nice ass too.

Ya'll need to chill. Let's just hope she does b/g content soon.
>>167379
white knight or simp? probably both...
bitch is addicted to big black cocks
>>167396
especially ones with mental issues or just dumb, like this one. look at her face...
>>167342
I dont follow.

Things not going well for you?
>>167158
Poor thing, your little dick makes you say those things, doesn't it? I understand your pain and frustration with life, you're so angry that in your life you can never have a girl like that, and especially that a black dude is her boyfriend, because he satisfies her in a way that you never would, so sad your life little boy...
>>167377
nobody cares what you say pencil dick, go take out your frustrations of having a small dick somewhere else.
>>167383
More like people with brains, which you certainly don't have, apart from not having a dick.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
You're all massive fucking faggots. I just want to see tits
can't wait to see her bbc debut
Why would someone come to an imageboard for posting fat tits just to cry and complain about black dicks. I don't get it.
>>167599
Mega Incel with small cock lol
>>167623
Her threads only exist because someone wants to either shitpost or racebait in it. Or both if the thread goes on for long enough.
>>167717
Bibgo! You gonna go for the super money round and try and guess the next insult? Here's a hint. V**G*N
>>167724
It's because of trash like you that t-gram is currently a better place to find content than this board full of incels and racist trash like you, good luck finding good content here incel.
>>167732
Why don't you go fuck off with your bargain basement playground insults, IG scrapped content and your abortion bucket IQ. You spiteful oxygen thief. You obviously hate the place, just fuck off. No one will miss you. Not even you bitch that bore you. You're just that remarkable.
Oh look, it's another thread where wankers beat off to one another's verbal abuse.
I just want her to post her pussy already
Damn shes a 10
(2.1 MB, 480x854, 6Z3E4il.mp4)
Looks like her twin
(1.6 MB, 3389x2612, 3389x2612_f479741114e70d31b61e65309bf0dc4f.jpg)
really awesome growth since shes taking the pill. feels like she doubled in size over the past quarter and shes still growing fast. older, pre pill content is not exciting imo. her pics on OF could have been twitter content aswell.
all her videos are way too short, most vids are below 10 secs or worse. theres only 1 video thats 2 minutes long. the real content is behind ppv...
and somehow she hides/censors her nipples even though she wears seethrough very often where you can see them often enough. whats the point? i dont get it.
too bad, there could have been potential.
>>169394
just a shoutout for ppl who consider to buy her OF. i dont recommend.
check coomerparty and fapello instead
>>169394
Could you post a mega of her of
I can't understand how such a spectacular woman, instead of looking for an attractive man, prefers a nigger with the face of an ape
Well, not all women are going to prefer the same type of men as you. It’s a big ol’ world out there.
>>169422
she's not "spectacular"... she's just a blob with a LOT of makeup and filters. and I'm sure her boobs are morphed.
>>169430
Of course the fucker does why else would he comment on her thread lol his just saying that cause she don’t get nude. If she gets topless right now bro would change his whole demeanor it’s wild 🤣
>>169422
she dont like crackers bro seethe

for every buffalo shooting 100 white bitches get impregnated by BBC try to cope
>>169422
Shit I’m trying to understand why you’d what a big black cock up your asshole bro bro. That’s disturbing 😬
>>169422
I don't understand how such racist and ignorant people like you just don't kill themselves,
you would no longer have to live with people different from you, because you would be dead.
The world would be a better place without you, or the others with your pathetic prejudiced thinking, for sure.
Think about it, dumb shit.
>>169523
I haven't put any dick up my ass, because I'm not a fagot like you.
>>169537
Suicide you stupid indoctrinated by the system. Idiots like you are the real racists because you are for the genocide of white people.
dont feed the troll guys
>>169541
Step away from the internet for a week and go talk to real people, you fucking weirdo.
>>169422
No way you get bitches with this kind of negativity no wonder you’re alone
>>169572
Stay away from the media manipulating the system for a week and have your own mind, you fucking brainwashed asshole.
>>169590
I'm not alone, maybe the one who is alone is you and that's why you like niggers
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJaKGRlbGV0dGhpcylwYkdVdWFXOHZaQyh0aGlzdG9vKTl3WWpsWFUzUT0=
>>169743
false. worked fine for me
>>169394
She knows her subs want to see her naked but she wears alot of firmware to iam guessing she's bigger than what she let's on
>>169693
Anything new on this? Really don't feel like raping my phone with a gigabyte when I don't really have any space
how and why the fuck doesn't this bitch shave her armpits? the very last pic of her on her stomach depicts pit hair. I can't get hard to shit like that. I once threw a bitch out of my bed for having a hairy snatch and smelling like piss. she came over after the bar and I told her to bounce. I'm not a nigger and won't fuck everything that walks. niggers will take down a 500 lb whale in a scooter. I once seen this fat bitch in a scooter with a Jamaican nigger and his kids in a Walmart paying for them. those fucks have no shame
>>167040 (OP)
Stop lying
Youve never been anywhere near a female other than mummy.
Who evidently, neglected you.
>>169769

Hinata video if you don't have it.
Share some wins brothers
>>169777
The level of cope from you guys is insane. All because she has a black boyfriend. You're trying to trash an e-whore who has gigantic tits, a decent ass, and a fairly cute face and make us like she's a disgusting landwhale. I'm sure everyone in this thread would fuck her in a heartbeat if given the chance.

And FYI it's not armpit hair, she clearly shaves her armpits based on all other photos. It's just shadow and the camera picking it up weird. Possibly caused by some stretch marks there. See proof >>167168
(6.0 MB, 1386x888, vids (15).mp4)
He knows how to handle those fat tits
>>169898
Holy shit shut the fuck up schizo
>>169970
damn thank you. beautiful video. hopefully we get to see him breed her
>>169844
The fact that you take anything seriously on here. I mean look what tf your on. These weirdos say like “thanks from my dick cause it just got hard” that isn’t fucking normal at all. Nothing here is fucking normal a lot of jealous faggets mad cause they not fucking a big titty cute girl or any girl for that matter
>>169844
No you would fuck her without question. Don't speak for all of us
>>170059
Because theirs a difference between guys that think with their dicks and ones that think with their brains. I like the fantasy aspect of sex work and I highly doubt anyone would feel the same about her if they were able to have sex with her anytime they wanted. Besides she uses alot of filters and I almost guarantee in person she looks alit different.
>>169996
I hope he does it to her when she's laying on her back with her head just off the edge of the bed. While he's jackhammering her throat with his ebony rod, he can slap the shit out of those massive white milkers.
>>167099
>>167099
>her boyfriend is black

With tits like these she deserve a black Man
>>170827
so first of you have to pay 13 dollars and then 36 dollars for the decent stuff, wow 😬
>>170962
more entertainment per dollar than modern AAA gaming. i'd buy it if i wasn't waiting for my new card to come in the mail after the old one's info was nabbed
>>169970
Kinda sloppy tbh. Looks like the first time he’s done this.
>>171161
shit man if you do buy it remember to send it here, if the thread doesn’t get deleted by then
I asked her for a ppv on of and she sent it for 35USD. Then next ppv she released she was asking 45USD.

So I replied "price gouging much? I already paid 13USD to be here"

She reimbursed and blocked me.
I hope her black boyfriend treats her like white trash she really is.
how the fuck does she keep gettong bigger she about to be in the busty ema territory
>>172304
Of course, all race traitor deserve to be treated badly.
>>172311
They're both piling on the weight. That's how.
>>171768
At least she gave you your money back most of these whores would just rob you. But she is white trash and def using her fans at this point.
>>172311
Nah she's already bigger than busty ema. Her growth is on another level right now.
>>172538
Damn. Have fun being banned
>>172538
>>170266
>With tits like these she deserve a black Man
Wait...so how come people like this don't get in trouble? I can understand banning people for saying slurs, but a lot of the racist shit on this board is when people say stuff like this that implies black men are better than other races 🤔
>>172773
That word has a lot of pain that goes back 100s of years. Imagine if your great grandfather was called that as they sold your Great grandmother. It is like your mom died in a car crash and someone on here jokes about it. It’s below the belt. The person should be banned.
>>172773
Because no one reported it, dumbass. You cant sit here and complain while being passive. Use the report function like an adult and flag it.
Came here to have a good time and see some of yall acting like children.... it's just tiddies...cool tf down
Her F@pello got pulled. Anyone got any other sources besides just here? Her c00mer isn't the most active
REPORT MY POST2MvMTM3ODE3NDEyMi8xMzE=
>>172567
I'm back you fucking nigger. You seriously thought I was banned? Lmaooo
>>172853
I don’t know how farm equipment or their mud sharks got access to the internet but this thread is jokes
Farm equipments???...I find that both funny and insulting
I still don't see a reason why y'all acting like babies... it's just tits
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5bVIyNHdUbVE9
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdHJlYW10YXBlLmNvbS92L0JRSzYwOTg3YjlJeWs2UC9UYWxseWJlcnJ5Lm1wNA==
ignore the idiots, enjoy the tits
(978 KB, 1362x726, Screenshot (6).png)
>>173586
She just kinda sits on her bed, stares into the camera and smooshes her tits together. Bad content is one thing, but this shit is just eerie lol.
But holy shit the size of those things. This is like a 7 month difference.
Not mine

YUhSMGNITTZMeTlpZFc1cmNpNXBjeTloTDA4NFZHZFdTWGhR
Can some good person write how to decode it please?
Can some good person write how to decode it?
she only likes niggers whats the point lmao
no one got anything new?
>>176034
We've had the same shit for months. Don't come to these threads expecting anything other than racism