/tits/

I remember her tiktoks. She was consonantly complaining and shitting on men, being all around insufferable. Jeez, I wonder why her tiktoks and OF failed... what a complete mystery!
>>164270
She was a cunt but her big tits made up for that. Plus it's been a few years since then. Maybe she changed?
>>164239 (OP)
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci91TnRnRFR5QiMxLUFTMjk3VUZQNmFhemhoMjZ6UEtB
I don't remember her being that big in that 2nd grey top pic, is that something recent?
>>164279
Yeah, her tits got bigger.
Oh I remember her.

She's still around I see.
>>164241
And all I'm thinking that why zoomer chicks have bad hair?
>>164336
That's only because her boobs aren't in frame
>>164241
Mediocre. And that is one hairy dick
Did that bathtub video every surface? Only ever seen the two screens for it
>>164336
Just the weird ones that dye their hair a lot.

>>164390
Not yet that's what I was hoping for.
Does she have an active Onlyfans now??
>>164787
Yeah but it's trash, she won't even show cleavage let alone be in lingerie or get naked. That's why I was hoping someone dropped her older stuff for now cause she was more of a whore back then.
I hope the admin is watching and can suck a fucking dick you fagget bitch. Now delete this comment hoe
>>164874
Tasty fucking nips. They look so sweet.
>>164884
> tasty
> sweet
lmao what. this dumb nigger has a stroke going on
(917 KB, 576x1024, BrigitPunk.mp4)
Someone else archive her old Tiktoks?
>>164994
Where's thatt accent from?
>>165015
She’s from Deleware not the South. It’s just a dumb Tiktok sound.
>>165434
She looks so hot here.....why does she have to sound like a damn nigger?
>>165437
She doesn't talk like that, it was a Tiktok sound she lip synced to, if you scrolled up and saw me mention that and actually had a brain you would know that.
wish her OF was more active, only like 6 posts
>>166485
She posts 2 times a week. Doesn't take requests and does seconds long PPVs. You'd think after 2 years she'd be better at sex work and not a retard but I was wrong.
Anyone has a mega
>>169009
I mean, she's sucked a dick on camera and gone fully topless. I haven't seen them, but if she's sucked a dick on camera, she's probably also shown her pussy. This is more than many girls that regularly get threads on this board.

But if you're saying she barely produces content, then, yeah. Not enough.
>>169046
She barely posts, once a week if you're lucky and it's usually boring selfies without showing her face. She charges 10$ for 'explicit pics' and 50$ for not even a minute long vid of her getting titty fucked in PPVs. Plus hiked her subscription price up. Also she has never showed her pussy. Last but not least she's still unpleasant and ghosts you if you want more. Pretty sure her comeback to OF is going to fail cause this is boring.
(2.5 MB, 720x1280, BrigitLove.mp4)
She fell off again and stopped posting. She really could've been one of the best.