/tits/

Very kind girl...

Asked her in insta, if there will be more b/g content and she told me, that there will be mire content next month...
>>164072
aHR0cHM6Ly8oZGVsKWxpbmsoZGVsKS1jZW50ZXIoZG90KW5ldC8zNDI1MDcvYXJpYW5uYS1wZXJlei1vbmx5ZmFucwo=
>>164132

Thanks a lot for whatever it is, but the correct encoded link will not work.

But as I said, Thanks for the effort :)
>>164132
Fuck off with your linkvertise shit. Does somebody have a non cancer link to her stuff?
that weight loss did nothing for her face, having a hard time with her now, also tits deflated a bunch, sad times
>>164235
Dude if your looking just to fuck dudes tend to be a little more forgiving as far as attractiveness goes as long as she physically looks the part
>>164236
No I like big tits, Arianna when she was heavy had big tits, now that she's lost a lot of weight she has considerably smaller tits, just not my look anymore since she shed all that weight.
yeah, these small saggy tits aren't for me....

moving on...
>>165435
>2q3tDcPVqZ4ieNbQYRwBUhMq2uwfRaTvPqJNFwKcA7c
Are you high? She looks awesome! Keep em coming. Beautiful.
>>165342
She’s loosing weight if you are travelling backwards in time
>>165877
She is possibly losing it too fast. That skin is getting really loose and the sag is getting distracting. She definitely looked better when she was thicker and fuller. This subscriber slowly lost interest and got out.
anyone have her scene for b00bsr3alm?
Looks like she had a falling out with the BR guys according to her twitter. I wish that video leaks at some point.
1 of the sexiest bbw babes