/tits/

Wow what a body. Face and hair is hot too. Kinda ghetto for a white girl but thats ok she can still get this dick
You won’t find anything because she is only 17
Tiktok is so..... gay. Why is Tiktok so gay?
>>163225
In her insta she has some stories of her 18th birthday
>>163231
Making irrelevant people feel that they are relevant.
Anybody got anymore?
Could anyone share her tiktok or ig ? Thanks !
>>164521
Mi@.ely on insta
Mii@ely on tktk
>>164089
Need more of this!
>>164822
Mannn she developed nicely!!
>>163225
Oh no! Only over a year legal in most of the world!
>>164089

what the fuck, is she speaking english? the only word I could understand was "topshop"
What a rack, hope there are wins
Looks like she deleted everything off insta and made her profile private. Shame
Great, another boring ass thread for a chick who doesn't even show her tits.
Who got collection of pics?
How much do you guys want to bet she thinks she popular with guys because she thinks she has a "great personality"?
Anyone got access to her Insta?
>>164089
Didn't even realise she was speaking English
she has some terrible posture. gone have a hump when she's old if she doesn't straighten up. Her tits aint even big. plus they're asymmetrical, one big titty and one small titty
those dudes in the pic with her have some goofy haircuts especially the one on the left side of the picture from our view point, not from theres. I see Cyrillic letters so I'm guessing russian orcs. they do have goody haircuts
You guys are all strange but since it matters so much to ya'll she's from the UK. I am on her insta have been since she turned 18 over 5 months now. I am the one that posted all the insta stuff here. I plan on following her until she bolcks me or goes "pro" which ever ends up happening, lol.

She has a "Scottish" accent for Christ sake. All her tags and Highlights/Stories are mostly Northern UK and Scotland. Travels to Spain and EU for fun etc. like most people in UK.