/tits/

Damn she's fine I'm not gonna lie lol she stopped posting on only fans because some guy ruined it by harassing her
Any more of her ur the goat for posting this
Any more pics
Anymore videos she had one reverse cowgirl on a dildo
Does she have down syndrome?
No u idiot she's Ecuadorian
Ecuadowns
Ecuadownian
Dude that's not funny chill
Any older pics of her??
Buuuuuuuuummmmppp
That's all u have
She's so fine
Bumpu
She reminds me of ariesmami81
Down syndrome chicks rule
I would fuck her so good omg
Why she gotta have down syndrome your fucked up for saying that yo
Is this it for her?
I would fuck the shit outta her and cut all over her tits and ass omg she's so fine idc
My bad Google fucked up on me lol but yeah her man is so fucking lucky yo no lie
She looks like a plump Selena
>>148471 (OP) Yeah, arrivals from NY have what most would consider a bad reputation in FL. Especially if you're not even like from a wealthy neighborhood side of NY, but even then. I mean, not all stereotypes are false, most of them probably exist for a reason but the real issue is the fact of the matter is that NYorkers destroy every place they go. Most of us who are poor only care about the economy, while the rest of us who are better off care more about the crime. It all depends where you live because the rich live in fenced-off urban neighborhoods with a gate and a guard on duty. The only ones here who would love arrivals from NY are the "wealthy elites", the mayors probably, the businesses who can make a profit, but if you ask any honest hard working citizen what they think about people from NY, and you won't hear anything good. Me personally I don't mind the elderly people who retire here, even if they do wreck the economy when they mass immigration because of all the money they have in the bank. I would prefer that than an increase in crime when certain people from CA or other southern states have moved here in the past. It's crazy to see the way a whole town can be destroyed sometimes in less than a decade.
No lie I wish she still had onlyfans
She was offered to do plumperpass but she declined she would have made $$
Oh shit she's so fine
Email me silvermoon8991@gmail.com
I got some stuff hold on
Anything new or is that it?
Rip to the thread then
It was fun while it lasted
I would fuck her so bad
I wish she took a full body pic naked of her body
Ggggg
Who is that lol
I just found more stuff ill post later
Damn bumppp
Anything else
Yoooo
Bumppp love this lil hoe
Me too someone put her stuff into a mega folder
Thats not her tits clearly
I love this ho can someone post more of her?