/ssbbw/

(87 KB, 667x1000, IMG_9984.jpeg) (107 KB, 667x1000, IMG_9985.jpeg) (126 KB, 450x600, IMG_2975.jpeg)
Trying to find a full site-rip of Supathickmami. If anyone has anything from her old website, would really be appreciated.

Here’s what I have so far.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU9zaWQ3eXg4NFQ=
she was so fucking hot before she lost all her curves. Damn shame.
She was but I remember subbing to her site when she was at her peak and I was disappointed then. Like I canceled it after a day or 2.
Supathickmami was a great example of an absurdly hot model that made mostly terrible content because she wasn't really into it.

Her and Pantera were hot continually gaining together. Sucks they both lost the weight tho
She actually had posted her whole weigh loss journey and at the end I was like…She was so hot as a biggger girl and now she looks blah. I wonder what happened to her.
I love how my COMPLETE SITE-RIP got deleted just because it contained an off-site trade offer as an addendum to the post while countless actual contentless beg posts stay up.

It's roundabout beg but at the same time I provide value while doing it, it infuriates people so much more because it reminds them you have to provide value at some point.

The evil agent who paid $2000 for site did so because he enjoys seeing you losers waste time. Count how much links get dropped each week here and the how many times you refresh this page. This is a fucking discussion board.
>>99263

Seethe more. Nice to see you're aware enough to know why it was deleted, and yet you're still upset enough to whine about it. Impressive.