/ssbbw/

(31 KB, 366x336, Screenshot_20231030_065246_YouTube.jpg)
I think its really hot to see comments of those outside of the fetish admitting how hot some ssbbw are
Here's an example: this "sketch" about sharing a plane seat with Boberry has all kinds of comments about how conventionally attractive she is.
https://youtube.com/shorts/Uo46oJxODP4?si=Vy5D198fl98_NjE8

Please post more examples of this from comments yo've seen from individuals who are obviously not in the FA community. If this belongs in gen I appologize.
(750 KB, 1080x1829, Screenshot_20231030-142441.png)
I prefer the mean comments. I remember when this TikTok was new the entire section was FULL of nasty shit, and now it's all full of admirers and fans.

Nah, son. Remind her she's a whale.
>>98457
sorry, im restarded
I had someone look over my phone and thought boberry was hot minded he has only dated women under 200 lbs but its kind of great seeing normal people into ssbbws cause i know alot of closet admirers.
Comments are all filtered now and it only shows positive ones
Where i can find these videos?
Its always Boberry
>>98562
Where's that chair vid from?
Would love to watch it!
>>98543
Source? Looks like YouTube. Link please
>>98562
LMAO stupid idiots, they getting boberry content for free and dont know how truly sexy it is
>>98543
>>98562
>all these retards thinking they're saying something new by telling her she needs to lose weight
All these people shrilling about how miserable her life must be or about how she’s stealing precious food from poor people are just left to cope and seethe that Boberry derives more genuine joy from sitting on her fat ass and eating like a pig every day than they ever feel
LisaLou breaking a chair went viral on tiktok (like 15 million people) and there were a ton of comments about how they shouldn’t be giggling about it and they should be worried about their health
>>98627
Share the vid please
It always makes me a laugh a little when normies say shit like “she can’t be happy” or “you can’t be happy with your life if you’re 400lbs” like what? Many people don’t equate happiness with a very Un-meaningful number. Sure, some might be sad or depressed they are fat but to say someone is incapable of joy whilst being overweight is such a lame narrative
>>98641
Some people, when they're unhappy, need to assume other people are even *more* miserable than they are, so that they can tell themselves "well I'm not *that.*" Because they're weak and insecure. That's what it boils down to.