/ssbbw/

(1.1 MB, 1137x1548, me.PNG)
hi, I dont know if this belongs here but I was told this is like 4chan but for fatties, with that said, am i pretty? how much do i look like i weigh? (timestamp/proof is right there smack dab in the middle)
Without a height, it’s hard to say but perhaps 230lbs? Really enjoy the stretchies! Do post more!
5'4? I'll say 260-270
>>97974
probably about right, what feature of mine stands out the most to you?
235? Also are planning to gain weight and what’s you’re discord
>>97976
>are you planning to gain weight
i-i'm not sure...
i most likely will though i love eating and have zero self control
no discord, though, i don't talk to anyone
>>97991
Smart man. This is 100% a scam of some variety, even if it’s just so some dude can get his rocks off
>>97992
how do you suppose it's a scam, it would be more likely do be a scam if i DID add people and talk to them from here
>>98026
I'll say you have a very cute belly lol
>>98065
No way you doing all this for free. Who "told" you about this site 🤔
>>98069
why is it so hard to believe? that someone would do this for free? I mean, there's so much content like this on youtube for free, I saw it mentioned in a thread on 4chan
I genuinely just love attention is all, what more proof could you need than having the site name written on my belly
I dont even have any way for people to send em fucking money or whatever, even if I wanted to.
>>98069
and I dont have much better to do, so why not post my body, if it could make somebody happy?
(332 KB, 750x665, A0D89700-353B-4296-979F-A23CDECB537B.jpeg)
more proof! todays date and the site name written on my belly, it looks a little fucked, some of the numbers, u try writing ur own belly....
>>98074
Now that reminds me of the good ol days, keep up the good work
>>98075
will do,thanks! im curious, how does it remind you of the good ol days?
did girls used to write on their bellies like that?
>>98133
So I'm curious to what your ass looks like 👀 any chance we can get a view
>>98133
Not that anon, but girls used to post proof on signs they held in pics.
>>97967 (OP)
Keep eating, eat into l your fat and useless, until your heart gives out.