/ssbbw/

this definitely wasn't on my bingo card
>>97605 (OP)
A self proclaimed model? Non of these Instagram or OF women are models. A model is signed by a modeling agency, but I guess whatever helps you simps sleep at night after you realized you paid 4.99 for essentially nothing.
She had a hot body. Hopefully her onlyfans will be updated.
wow, she came back. that's wild. i remember photos of her popping up once, people saying it was a rando and we all needed to stop posting her photos lol
>>97673
I love women man, they will literally do anything for money.
>>97658
Don't need an agency to be a model. Though on OF it's so easy to tell who's with an agency and who isn't
>>97664
Any chance she'll plump up again?
There’s every chance she will. She was built to plump up. It’s literally her dna.
>>97681
They call themselves models because their precursers back in 2009 having a myspace account wasnt considered a job yet.
>>97705
Miriam Lurry (Madamezel83) was on Myspace, before YouTube. Also was Jaimie Lopez, Lushes Thunder and Jenny Lauren on it.
>>97790
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
>>97817
can someone explain this halt die fresse kilotroll thing to me
>>97826
A German faggot, coined “kilotroll” has a unique ability to derail threads by speaking in broken English and is known for being a weight denier. It’s like he has a supernatural ability to sense when someone makes a post containing a models weight, he then pops out of the woodwork to give his almighty thoughts on why that number is somehow a lie.
So then this other guy always responds to kilotrolls autistic posts with that line which in German means “shut up Kilotroll”
>>97830
Halt die Fresse, Anontroll!
I wish she would suffocate me tbh
Don’t know who is worse, halt or kilo - this act has gone too long and it never was this bad before
>>97857
Quite literally if kilotroll never offered his shit takes and fought tooth and nail to defend them, Halt guy wouldn't exist. The only thing he replies with is the single solitary that gets under kilotroll's skin, which is astounding to me. You can say he was a failed abortion and his mother is a bloated whore, and he'll still insist being told to shut the fuck up in Deutsche is worse and cause him to sperg out.

Kilotroll isn't harmless. If he goes unchecked he details every thread beyond recognition. Halt guy gets him to focus on just him. They're not equivalent in the least. "Oh I don't like one guy saying the same thing every thread to one poster" Yeah, and I don't like how one insistent autist shows up just to offer his unwanted opinion that every model is exaggerating their weight by 300lbs and anyone defending them is a manager just because he's jacked off to Tiffany Barker's episode of My 600lb Life one too many times.
Want both gone. Both.

The two should go I. Their own corner and yell back in forth.
Not sure which is more foolish hypothetically: a fool or someone who tells a fool to shut up repeatedly to no effect - the definition of insanity
>>97844
based, those arms are made for suffocation
>>97858
To be fair, Kilotroll never bothered me at all. Sure, his autism can be annoying sometimes but he does no harm as in scaring away models or so. Furthermore, sometimes I do agree with him that some of the models are indeed overstating their weight/lying.
>>97932
It's more the fact that he will make every thread about his insistence about women faking their weights. I don't believe every model either, but I don't want to have the entire board become about his one talking point. If you've spent any time in /gen/ you know how easy it is for people to take the bait, and all of his posts have been rage bait & trolling, which isn't against the rules or anything. Barclay has been pretty insistent that mods shouldn't be heavy-handed, but I and others know this one person is spoiling the fun here and with the chan closing... Well, fuck that one German guy in particular.
Holy shit, this is the best day ever. I haven’t seen her in so long.
Her voice is really sexy too
>>98034
Those arms dude
>>98022
Southern women are the best fat women
>>98319
Southern France 🇫🇷?
No, she’s from the US. Nashville, TN I believe.
>>98319

Southern fatties are the best. Super sweet and soft but man can they eat. All the food is super unhealthy which helps a lot.
>>99126
god DAMN!! I LOVE WHEN THESE FAT HOES ACTUALLY USE CAMERAS!

She looks like a fuckin' water nymph. My quest would end at her cursed river.
>>99126
DAMN! I LOVE cellulite!!!
Is her onlyfans worth it? Price isn't bad, but only 13 posts and 70 media (hasn't changed over past few days), and I have no idea if that is because it is new and it is growing or it has been up a while and she rarely updates. Thanks!
>>99145
>>99126
Those first two picks especially. Unf.
She NEEDS to fill out again.
I would say it’s new and growing. She said she had a full time job outside of onlyfans so probably just learning the ropes and making content when she can. I mean most chicks post 1-2 pics daily in the same outfit, she’s just giving you a bunch of photos at once. It’s not that expensive and she’s hot af. So I’d say it’s worth it.
OK that tractor video is the stuff that dreams are made offer
So she just weighed in at 360.4. Definitely looks a bit deflated but still hot.
Could a kind individual update the coomer
Is anyone subbed to her? The coomer not been updated in awhile and I’m eager to see more! Wondering if it’s worth it tho?
>>102066
It's not bad. She recently posted a video of her getting fucked from behind, but it was only about 30 seconds. She uploads content probably 2-3x per week, and it's decent content, but typically only a handful of pics or a very short video. She has yet to upload a large collection of pics or a long video
>>102079
*I'm going to correct myself. She does have two longer videos. One 13 min and the other 8. But the rest are all like a minute or less
(2.6 MB, 1077x1320, Kenziekinxiebbw-tractor.png)
>>99173
I get what you mean, but I am not sure it is from weight loss but rather the unusual way in which she accumulates fat.
>>97605 (OP)
Coomer update anyone? Please and thank you!
Could someone please update the coomer? Or drop some new video/ pictures? Thanks
Could someone please update the coomer or drop some more pictures and videos
Ayo we need a coomer update
bump