/ssbbw/

Does she has some social?
She taught me to eat cereal with half and half and it made me fat so that's a good thing
>>96988
Who is the lady in the third picture? Does she have an OF?
>>96998
Half and half of what? And how fat?
>>97002

I think thats Curvalicious on feabie
>>97010
Michigan girl. Fell in love with her. She was too good for me. Wish I would have been a bit more brave and tried harder.
>>97011
What made you fall in love with her? That giant double belly?
>>96988
Is the third picture a morph? The guy in it looks like a shrunk down version. I thought it was a leprechaun at first.
>>97016

Nah the little guy really looks like that. He married an SSBBW they are friends with. He and his wife used to post on Feabie, not sure if they still do.
Coomer update needed
She’s not as big as she was at one time but there’s still plenty of belly to jack to.
>>97011 no her smile. We had a lot in common too. Liked the same music. Loved talking to her on Skype. Body was a huge plus tbh, but not everything.
>>97010
Like a young Mama June
>>97010
That’s also her in the third picture of >>96968 when she was smaller.

I used to love the updates from these two. They are the same age as me and the idea that these two fat girls found each other in college and then both leaned in to the fat life was better than any shit a model could have come up with.
>>97059
Yeah but Tif always seemed a little miserable
>>97059
>>the idea that these two fat girls found each other in college and then both leaned in to the fat life was better than any shit a model could have come up with

..... two overweight college girls becoming friends is a crazy idea to you? Man, do I have a bridge to sell you
Is the coomer up?
She isn’t 480. She’s in the 300s dude and this isn’t the kilokraut talking. She’s all belly. Usually those types are lighter than the tree trunk thigh girls.
>>97363
This was a response about his gf.
(3.9 MB, 1156x1920, IMG_2455.png) (3.3 MB, 1280x1707, IMG_2456.png)
idk where in her initial gain to slight drop off she’s referencing here, but with this comparison she’s obviously made all of that drop off and is either peak or bigger (brown hair is current)

also she easily could be exaggerating her true feelings, but her text posts are really hot and very much leaning into being back gaining
She’s the goddess of cornfed beauty that one.
>>97363
The person saying "480 so far" is a man who claims that Corgi/Belly fairy told him to make his cereal with half and half instead of milk. Most likely a gay larper.

No one is saying corgifairy weighs 480 because she clearly doesn't. She's all belly. Probably a little over 400.
That’s super believable too. In any case who gives a fuck about him. I ain’t her to learn about bear dick.
At her fattest years ago on Feabie before her extended absence from the scene, she weighed under 420, but in the 400's (perhaps like 408). I know this because she had made a post about wanting to get to 420 by 4/20, but i remember she never got there.

Who knows where she is at now. I could see around 400. She did a poll on her OF about content and i voted for a weigh-in, so maybe she will do a weigh-in soon.
>>97400
If you have OnlyFans access can you upload to coomer
>>97011

Haha, same. Small world. She is a really nice person and a great person to flirt with but i took it that I was at the bottom of a long line and moved on. That was years ago.

I still think about it, the potential seemed real, lol. Oh, pitiful, native, me.
She ain’t at her fattest…but she’s not far from it.
Anything new?
What a treat! Didn't know she was into mutual gaining stuff too, that's hot AF. Hopefully she can put on some serious weight this time because she's very obviously into it.
Is her of worth it? It’s been a couple months
>>106537
How could anything she do be worth paying for? She’s terrifying to look at or hear.
I updated her coomer, enjoy
>>106629
I asked chatgpt to create a new horror movie character out of the fat Karen in HR stereotype. This is about the same as what it made.
>>106557
you actually think she's terrible? what specific features/tendencies do you find off putting,terrifying etc? please elaborate as much as possible.
and lastly please include some... specimens, if you will, of girls that DO really make your blood flow.
>>106840

That person has commented a couple times. Certainly, his rejection by her is playing into his posts.