/ssbbw/

(1.7 MB, 853x1620, Screenshot_20231009-140754.png)
Hello
Here's a very sexy video from one of the sexiest blobs, Queen Jloves.

Someone asked for some content from this hottie and as she doesn't show anything interesting on the Of that I pay for.
Here is a real video of clip4sale !!

https://mab.to/t/JkLlcTe5qAH/eu1

I have another that I will put if there is content to share !
See you soon
That mole is not very flattering. John Candy would've flipped her a quarter to have a rat gnaw it off
thanks can you upload to coomer party it's much easier
Anyone have any videos of her?
I'm the one who posted about her in the begging thread, so I have to say, thanks very much for sharing this one. This is the second full video I've ever seen leaked of hers.

I'm quite lucky to have found this thread/your link before it expired. Thanks again.
desperation bump
Since the website is apparently dying I may as well just bump again

I'm a poor college student you guys, I'm sorry :(
Do you have content ?
Any chance of a re-up please?
>>97809

As the original beggar, reuploading the content is the least I can do....

https://mab.to/t/BLImbFpQtiP/us3

This link should work in about 10 minutes and last 3 days, it's uploading now

Would of course appreciate anything else from her... literally every video looks so good....
Thank you very much
Thanks a lot
Is she on coomer or does she have an onlyfans?
>>97902

She is; she has one; it has much shorter clips than her videos in Ivy's store and the coomer hasn't been updated in months

I don't even think it's worth updating the coomer, I've never heard it's good. But her longer videos are incredible (at least, the two I've seen are, and the previews for the others look just as good)
Can we get a re-up on the clips4sale vids? They look really good
Just popping in to thank whoever updated her coomer, seems like she added a lot more content to it
>>98753
what a fat fucking beast. she's reduced herself to a jiggling pile of gluttony. this shit gets me viscerally horny
>>98823

Thank you legend
>>98823

Thanks for this
Does anyone have birthday cake punishment video
>>99104 does anyone have this video
>>96367 (OP)
Can you please reup this video?
And load your other ones of her. I have around 10 videos I can share of her as well that I paid her personally for. So nobody else would’ve seen these unless she posted to her OF afterwards.

Also - can someone please explain to me how I can search and find a previous post that I created or commented on? I’ve had no luck locating previous posts on here.
>>101136

upload yours, we're not here to trade. if you have something share to encourage more sharing.
>>101138
If you can help me with how to search on here (I haven’t been able to find my previous posts), I will upload mine first.
>>101148
And what site do I upload to?
We transfer or myairbridge
>>101136
To show that I got some stuff to share here
https://we.tl/t-lR9PMLDenq

Can everyone else please share theirs.
I also have a 30mins video of me fucking her down in Phoenix just over a year and a half ago. I’ve been selling that video though for $150 so that’s the only one I won’t upload here. It’s pretty intense. It’s got it all - me meeting her out in public/flirting with her as her belly is exposed at a public park so I had to go up to her and seduce her. Taking her back to her place. Her stripping and me “accidentally” walking in on her. Her masturbating. Her sucking my cock. Then us fucking up against the her patio glass door as the cars drive by on the busy street. Lots of angles showing her enormous hanging belly and dangling fupa. I paid her a bunch to let me make the video with her. She is one hell of a woman. And a whole lotta woman too.
>>101228

lmfao if you for real just identified yourself then you're the dumbest person on the site, even dumber than kilotroll, because she could fucking sue you now
>>101242
If he paid her to make the video with him and she's aware of the existence of it then I would assume it's legal for him to sell it.
Link doesn’t work
>>101228
post screenshoots to prove it
not paying a stranger on this site 150 bucks for a scam, lol
>>101228
this site really should change name to "BBW -LARP" 🤣
>>101228

$150 to watch some chubby pale old white guy with a tiny limp wrinkled penis fucking this D-tier model while he films it at 144p, blurry and out of focus with his shaky Android phone, in a dimly lit piss stained motel room. Sounds like a great deal to me.
>>101336
GOD DAMN thats oddly specific!!!
>>99104
Does anyone have this cake eating one it's pure mess
>>101325
I’m not actually offering it for sale I’m just saying I have previously but won’t post for free.

Anyway time for y’all to post your content now that I have given some of mine
>>101246

He just gave away a different video for free though, that was my point. While identifying himself. The selling the video he personally filmed while paying her as a model is different.
>>101228
I have never met anyone at a park nor has anyone paid me for sex. The fact you want to tell lies is pretty funny. You obviously never been to my place if you had you would know I don’t have anything you said. You post anonymously because you know it’s all lies. Glad you all like my fat body but clearly could care less about respect smh
>im curious about this so called video I’m pretty sure it’s not of me but if you are selling a video of me without permission to do so cuz I have only given written permission to Ivy and not a single other person then dude I hope I don’t find out who you are. Everyone else if you want content of me there are better ways to get it. Try asking or hey actually buy the damn content it’s how I pay my bills. But if I keep seeing this stuff i may have to change how I do things