/ssbbw/

(224 KB, 1046x1388, 9ud54rk7f1m61.jpg)
I feel like we needed a new ivy thread. Here's some stuffings to start it off but anything anyone has is appreciated: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVp6dHpBRml4dXg=
(51 KB, 720x405, IMG_3512.jpeg) (55 KB, 720x405, IMG_3511.jpeg) (60 KB, 720x405, IMG_3510.jpeg) (52 KB, 720x405, IMG_3509.jpeg)
Could someone please update her coomer?
https://we.tl/t-ewVQfIZmVN
I am sharing some Ivy's fat humiliation stuff which I like. It's a pity that most SSBBW won't do these things. It would be really hot if Roxxie or Lisalou could be humiliated by fit or skinny girls.
Yeah. She definitely "gets" this fetish more than anyone else. Her content isn't just "watch me eat a donut and jiggle." I just wish her stuff wasn't so expensive. I can't justify spending that much for everything I'd want.
>>96003 (OP)
Thanks for share , anyone have invasion of body fatteners with Ivy please ??
>>96003 (OP)
Did i miss something about her?
Last Manyvids Video was uploaded 24th february 2022...
Posted on a new video on c4s literally today. She's definitely still making content.
>>96051
Get a manyvids membership to her store it's pricey but you get access to most her clips that way
Does anyone have the thanksgorging videos?
Could someone please update her Coomer!
Can someone please upload Ivy's diaper videos???
Anyone got any new videos ?
What happened to the matilda cake scene? Did I just Mandela effect that thing into existence?
>>97181
The girl who was in it went crazy (someone else can give the recap), so Ivy scrubbed that from the web.
(48 KB, 640x480, sddefault.jpg)
>>97182
Rosie Jade is currently going crazy and blasting the feedism community on podcasts & shit. I've seen clips with her saying she was groomed into this get hundreds of thousands of views.

It's fucking insane how she's throwing a tantrum this loud because she was outmanoeuvred by girls who know what they're doing.
>>97183

If you watch the interview she tells multiple lies about the community, as well as multiple lies about her interactions with Renee.

She's a trashbag and the worst kind of narcissist attention whore.
>>97184
What's unfortunate is that no one is going to call her out. Everyone associated with this community is already a freak to the public. Ivy & Reenaye certainly aren't without having their entire business scrutinized and mocked.

Rosie is the worst for doing this and she's not even going to get anything out of it. They're not going to accept her as one of their own - she's a sympathy hog and that's all she's getting out of it, nothing substantial.
>>97186

What I don’t get is how some of the basement demons on here will force decent content creators out of the space but will let that sow just fuckin shit all over everyone.
>>97228

I don't understand what you're talking about. Rosie isn't trying to be "in the space" anymore, what are we going to do to force her out of a space she is no longer in? No one's gonna find her house and violence her if that's what your little psycho brain is thinking.
Anyone know how someone in the US can find the sex actually episode with her?
Does anyone have invasion of body fatteners ivys version
>>97345
this has to be a joke, that vid has been shared on here more times than any other vid.

We need new content.
just saw the the documentary (Sex Actually) I love that moment where Alice asks the BF of Fat Saturdays if he's ok with the fetish and he answers he's fine with it it as long as she stays "healthy"...JFL.
How can you watch that documentary for free ?
>>97350

It's not even one of her top 10 clips lol, I feel like it's the same person asking once every month and they either keep throwing it away like an idiot or only check bbw-chan once a week and always miss when it gets reupped
gofile.io/d/lFBYsV
>>97678
down already or copypaste error
Before bbwchan is lost forever, does anyone have "Beware of the munchies 2"? The one with Leighton. This is my last chance. Buying it is not an option because my national currency is trash.
Anyone got any ivy vore?
Does anyone have her fart videos
Wow the person who asks for that exact clip every month sure will be excited that this clip was uploaded for the 413th time this year
Does someone have her newest video? Would share “Am I too fat“ if so.
>>99003
No trading allowed