/ssbbw/

I have content of her
Bigm@rvb on telegr@m
What is her name? Is it something like Deadxfairy? I think there was a thread on her maybe a week or two ago with wins, but it got deleted for some reason.
If you want content of her
Hmu on tele bigm@rvb
>>95265
Prolly because she’s just a tik tokker
One whose lost around 100lbs to boot.
>>95319
She has and sells content through her reddit
When she was on feabie in 2020 she was freaking huuuge
>>95863
Pics for proof?
She goes by ssbbwfairy now on insta, snapchat and reddit.
Does anyone have anything from her? And no, I'm not buying anything from any of you guys on here or any other app. Share what you got.
Here’s the thing about her. You can tell she’s fuckin putrid. The ass is fat and all that but she smokes cigarettes, has that stupid face tattoo and the places she takes her pictures in are just disgusting. I feel like I can smell the cat piss just looking at her pictures. It’s a shame because her body type is sexy as hell.
>>98711
limp dick moment
>>98781
Don't let your horny distract you from the fact that she's still an incredibly entitled, disgusting obsessed whale who has nothing going for herself besides her ass. F it wasn't for that we wouldn't even be talking about her
>>98795
>Don't let your horny distract you from the fact that she's still an incredibly entitled, disgusting obsessed whale
such is the case with most of these whores. why are you attached?
>>98711
Yeah between the pic locations, the armpit hair, how greasy she looks... this chick looks nasty
>>98815
Nah most these other hoes at least give the appearance that they are clean. She just looks like straight trash and her room is straight trash and messy. Why you getting hurt over facts? Are you attached?
>>98985
More, more, more!!!
(106 KB, 453x360, Screenshot_20231218-141443.png)
I found some proof of the 2020 claims. So her feabie is gone unless it was completely different to her current alias. Her reddit isn't old enough, But her TikTok is, and despite TikTok not having a feature to sort by oldest, her most popular posts are from 2020 and if you have the app you can sort by most popular if they give you this arrow on her profile (TikTok doesn't give all features to all users for some testing reason)
reviving this thread with what I’ve got

does anyone have the 2020 pre weight loss feabie stuff?

https://we.tl/t-ueMq8VcHG0
Does she still have her snap? I could’ve sworn she had one but I don’t see her mention it.
She looks better before now she looks like a chubby Lot Lizard you pick up at a truck stop.
>>108804
Do you happen to have anymore fattykakez?
Wooow, she has a thread? Man look, I know she's huge and that she had a fat ass, but she just gives off dirty vibes. She can't take care of herself (lacks even the most basic knowledge in hygiene), her attitude sucks and she lives in what looks like a trash compactor. More power to those who enjoy her content, but there are so many models who are plain better than her.
>>108965
U niggas doing everything on social media but getting your bitch inside of a house! FUCK OUTTA HERE
Struck a nerve much? Lmfao, pathetic. Go clean your gf's house before coming out here to troll, bitch
>>108965
100% based

>>108966
calling out nigga in 100% nigga language.

This thread has scraping right down there. Don't put your dick in crazy and don't put it in stinky either, how can you get off to any of these? Cleaner things in zoos. WTF???
both sides on this thread make good points, she does look trashy and musty but that ass is amazing lol
Any reups I missed last one
>>108804
would be ace to see more of her
>>108797
>>108804
Hey, sorry for the inconvenience but could you re-upload it?
Damn I missed reup is there any more
I second that…could we get a reup
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4MU1HazVNbEE9

Let’s bring this thread back, post what you’ve got…I’ll start
(1.0 MB, 1154x590, ___y.png) (17 KB, 690x225, 2.png)
a few of her videos converted to mp4 / h265. make sure your system is capable of playing h265/hevc, otherwise you'll only see a black screen.
https://gofile.io/d/0K5KFS
>>112281

Please make sure to add this to your ffmpeg " -tag:v hvc1"
It will make sure quick time player and some others recognise it as proper hevc/h265
(19 KB, 578x223, h265_hevc_hvc1.png) (33 KB, 733x250, 2.png)
>>112334
thanks!
i've debugged my implementation, and it looks like it's using the hvc1 tag correctly now.
i can't seem to see any difference on windows / VLC, but maybe it's different in quicktime.
https://gofile.io/d/xTPo5Q
>>112386
amazing! many thanks for the tip and for trying it out!
>>117716
😅 Really? Get out of here !
>>117716
Beautiful woman. Please share your mental illness with me. 25 and handsome. biskitson on Discord.
>>117716
Hey just wanna say love the content u got one of the fattest ass I’ve seen