/ssbbw/

here's her old bigcutie stuff, uploading her youtube and bbvvsurf stuff
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MChiaWdjdXRpZSBzdHVmZiliQzkwTFRkWVUzazVSM0V6YURJPQ==

when was what you call peak?
link Don’t work
>>94535
Link works fine. Just remove what's inside the parenthesis as well as the parenthesis itselves
Yep, link worked fine for me too
Did anyone had video of her mopping with body
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9lTXFLV1g3SFVpTS9ldWFIUjBjSE02THk5dFlXSXVkRzh2KGJid3N1ZnIpZEM5bFRYRkxWMWczU0ZWcFRTOWxkVEU9MQ==

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWQoeW91dHViZSlHOHZkQzlVTldSdGVESmxiazAzU1M5bGRURT0
Ty
>>94587

Best drop I've seen all year.
Thanks king.
Anyone else having trouble with that BBWSurf drop? Looks like two links mashed together to me
The uploads here are the best shit i have seen here. Holy shit.
This woman is amazing! Thank you so much for the drop.
I can't get any of these links to work? Is there something I'm doing wrong? I really need to see more of this huge sexy beast
>>94587
Possibility for a reup please? It went down as I was downloading it.
>>94587
Can we get a re-up please?
Links went down
>>94799
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2KG1lZ2FsaW5rKWJHUmxjaTlDYUhONFEwSTNXaU5rY0ROU1dsZG9Na1pNVGpsMVh6UjJURFJPVGxwQg==
Just wondering...What is up with her eyes in some videos?
>>94983

She smokes a fat blunt before every shoot.
>>94983
She's kinda messed up, sad to say.
>>94983

Real answer: she has macular degeneration or an eye disease like that; i forget which one she mentioned having online. She's going blind.
>>95003
So you’re saying some of the guys in this forum have a chance!
>>95010
>95003
Worse. She's a hardcore Trumper.
>>95017

So she's based then. Good to know.
What is hilarious is that she had a Youtube video where she rode in a motorized shopping cart at a grocery store in the candy aisle, filling her cart up with candy, and at the end of the video there was an American flag with text on screen: "Let's make America great again!" Yes, great commercial for Trump's America: a woman so fat she can't walk, filling a motorized shopping cart up with candy. That could've gone viral as a laughing stock, but the video didn't have a lot of views.
For real though I kind of suspected she was being taken advantage of for a while by a feeder boyfriend. She went from years ago posting nothing but videos of her dancing and body positive stuff to suddenly posting fetish content and gaining to above 600+. Knowing she is essentially blind and can't get around on her own, I would imagine she was pushed in the USSBBW direction. It kind of bothered me, but it was also super fucking hot watching her balloon up.

That's all come to an end though; she has since had WLS and lost significant weight. She's deleted almost all of her Youtube videos and appears to be back to nothing but dancing and body positive stuff. Good for her I guess.
>>94964
Is this the content from both links in >>94587 or just from one of them? Thank you
Also, didn't she have a video where she went to the Heart Attack Grille? Am I making that up? I don't see it in the drop.

Respectful sage since I'm double-posting.
Wasn't there a video where she ate a cake piggy style on her bed
>>95035
I expect you are right. There was one video where I believe he took her to a scooter store to get a mobility device, and I think that may have scared her into stop gaining. She seemed really uncomfortable being dependent on that, as hot as I (and many others here) might have found it.

There was another video at a playground where she was clearly saddened and scared by how big she was, I expect compounded by the fact she has poor vision (which is why she waddles so slowly, not just because she is so huge). It was both sad and a turn-on at the same time. Not sure where it might be now, as she deleted most of her videos from YouTube.

I don't think she got WLS. I think she just got her diet under control and started exercising more regularly. She has lost plenty of weight, but not the rapid, excessive loss of WLS. I am happy for her - she has got one hard life it would seem, and she is looking after a retarded sister too (kudos to her for doing that; will make finding a guy real hard; as much as I would want to hook up and feed her back to 600+, that would be a serious buzzkill) - though sad for us. Watching her waddle with those ENORMOUS thighs was magical.
>>95053
If this exists, I’d fuckin love to see it
Can someone pls reup everything?
>>95053
There is a video floating on Instagram of a lady that looks similar to her getting weighed at the HAG.
>>96310
anyone have her sitting ass to face
aHR0cHM6Ly9pdC5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzgxdzAyL3ZpZGVvL2V4cXVpc2l0ZStqZWxsbytjaGVla3MKCmh0dHBzOi8vaXQuc3BhbmtiYW5nLmNvbS83cjBhbi92aWRlby9naWFudCt3b21hbitzaXRzK29uK2F2ZXJhZ2Uram9lCgpodHRwczovL2l0LnNwYW5rYmFuZy5jb20vN3ZkZmEvdmlkZW8vYmVhdXR5K2plbGxvK3dvbWFuK2krbG92ZStoZXI=
>>96219
That's one of the videos her bf made for youtube. The guy had fantastic taste. For awhile, she was making beyond top-tier content for free.
>>96505
>aHR0cHM6Ly9pdC5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzgxdzAyL3ZpZGVvL2V4cXVpc2l0ZStqZWxsbytjaGVla3MKCmh0dHBzOi8vaXQuc3BhbmtiYW5nLmNvbS83cjBhbi92aWRlby9naWFudCt3b21hbitzaXRzK29uK2F2ZXJhZ2Uram9lCgpodHRwczovL2l0LnNwYW5rYmFuZy5jb20vN3ZkZmEvdmlkZW8vYmVhdXR5K2plbGxvK3dvbWFuK2krbG92ZStoZXI=

thank you for sharing but her ass is facing the camera in the video im referring to
(44 KB, 612x841, sweetpb.jpg)
The best of.... ;P enjoy

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdvVml1M29hVnU=
Anyone got the full video of her playing pool in the bar?
She is What Hayley will become soon.