/ssbbw/

(89 KB, 933x700, FBFyyCaUYAMZsEC.jpg) (78 KB, 720x960, FD-Qc5gWYAs0pua.jpg) (400 KB, 2048x1536, E-_qItmXEAIEmsh.jpg) (550 KB, 2048x2008, FJaOqpyWUA8hkR2.jpg)
There was a thread for her before, she had tried changing her name over the years

Folks had been talking about her during the previous scams mishaps which were pretty messed up

I have a few photos and also a few vids.

Anyone have anything else?
>>93905 (OP)
It has been a long day, already noticed TWO typos in the subject, whoops

ssbbwfatty, thickthighs
Oh shoot her again!

She’s hot and has gaining potential but clearly just in it for the money and then lying about getting paid

She keeps popping up on Feabie every couple of months but gets taken down by staff shortly after
>>93909

She is pretty much. genuine gainer but it doesn't cancel out her robust and somewhat unstable nature.

She is cool and everything, but she needed to get a bit more of good judgment and some temper control. I don't know how is she know and where she's at but I got faith in her.

Once she gets a bit more serious, less chaotic and maybe a bit fatter she'll make it into premium models in no time.
her belly looks deflated in her last videos, she's been losing weight
>>93963
She is been something of a fraud but seems to have mental issues as well (or is a bit retarded).
She’s an extreme scammer and has no idea how to talk to anyone looking to pursue a relationship as an actual feeder. She’s clearly not all there in the head, and has almost no qualities beyond being a quick feed and fuck and then never talking to her again.

With the amount of young fat women around these days, I wouldn’t waste any time on a girl who isn’t smart enough to drive a car and has no redeemable qualities beyond being fat.
>>93915

lmao this response was funny, if that was the real malaya, her post would've sounded WAY more schizo and self-aggrandizing. Malaya would never admit that she's unstable and lacks temper control.
Actual is her belly not really pretty; as the navel looks ugly and would make belly-fucking difficult.
>>93905 (OP)
I was in a feedee discord server with her once and she was starting shit with the mods till they banned her.
>>94017
she looks atrocious. only potential is her ass, and i haven't seen it spread so
>>94138
You can find that on her twitter ssbbwfatty

She spams so much stuff that it's hard to tell what's best and what she's rehashing to catch eyes
>>94154
Sorry I meant it's hard to tell what's new and what is older content
>>94155
She has a reddit too “SSBBWAMIRA” where she reposts the same 3 year old photos. She’s also on redgifs where she posts 30 second photos
>>94158
Is this a joke or real
>>94189
It's real. She has since deleted that account. Someone posted it here and I verified it. She is legitimately a retarded crack head.
>>94199
But Brianna and Kass are also junkies/ weed-addicted. From this may come the lazyness and big appetit.
>>94218
They're smoking weed but that's leagues away from smoking crack. Hell, crack will suppress your appetite.

Imagine equating the two. I bet you think caffeine is a sin.
>>94218
Halt die Fresse, Kilotroll!
>>94219
I’m surprised he didn’t call weed “dope” like some ghoulish boomer.
>>94158
Holy shit how is she not dead. Isn’t that a recipe for disaster? Obesity and crack? Didn’t the actor of the sopranos die because of his weight and doing coke?
>>94218
Do you not know the symptoms of crack? It makes you loose weight and feel energetic. Some people use it too loose weight.
>>94219
Both are not as bad as crystal meth or heroin (snow balls) and it may be legal at some areas, but it shouldn't be, as each has influence to the brain, not just the lungs.

I know at least that cocain was in Coca Cola in the late 19. century maybe till the 1920s and heroin was even used as medication via recipt by physicans, just as LSD (what will be possible again, due to sleep/ dream therapie).

>>94265

Do you mean James Gandolfini? I thought it was a heart attack in Italy, when he was in his fifties (perhaps late). But John Belushi died on cocain addiction, particular by a snow ball (cocain & heroin together) like River Phoenix. Rachel (Chelle) from Edmondon was supposed to be a chain-smoker and past away with about 27, but she was almost 100Kg heavier than this girl, which is just in her early twenties.
>>94158
This in itself probably is where the scammed money winds up…
I have some content of her's that I paid for and she more or less scammed me, I got some stuff from her in a dropbox/google drive etc.

Managed to get some money back after she just ignored me after I sent her stuff. She's a nightmare and I wouldn't ever think of sending her anything again.
>>94276
It's not super well-known but Gandolfini had also been a coke addict for a long time privately, which probably contributed to the heart attack
>>94323
If you did it by PayPal, then you can get refund the money; I got scammed last month by SSBBW
Kira.

>>94347
He didn't look so in The Mexican or in Men in Black.
Whatsoever when I was last November in New York, it smelled almost everywhere outdoors to weed, except a little bit the first time in Brooklyn Hights, then was it very rainy the whole day first (since left Europe). But in Spain and Czechia is it now party on some places similar and I heard jn Switzerland are the laws against drugs not really strict (at least marihuana).
It was even at afternoon in Central Park a teenage girl smoking (which was maybe 15 or less) with glazy eyes. When we went outside it was possible to get high just from breathing sometimes.
This is a very bad development of sociality and culture. It should be rather harder punished than making it free/ without restrictions.
>>94374
Luckily I did, I only sent roughly $100 or so, I got $30 back paypal didn't respond about the rest or I heard nothing back so I classed it as a lost cause/lesson learnt.
>>94435
I've not really shared content so I don't know best way to go about it. I have like 9 URL's for dropbox/google drive, is it easier if I just put them in a notepad or something and upload it to myairbridge/mega etc?
>>94436
alternatively download them and upload them to myairbridge because she could also remove them from the shared dropbox/google drive
>>94347
He wasn’t private about it as David chase knew and he would show up to film sometimes high or drunk
>>94435
I just sent 20€ (around 21$) and did refound 20$ by a button, but just about 1 - 2 hours after I had sent it.
Because the one who was running the profile of SSBBWKira (Akira Reed claimed it is her manager, not sheself) did block me on chat, when I formed this person about the sent money. Before was offered that the video will be sent via link in a message (which was since the blocking not possible), but I expected the trick, as few months ago demand she a lot more money and was not ready to come to meet with the prices (so we didn't found an aggreement first), but the last time he/ she accepted my offer of 20€ for 10 minutes very quickly without negotions.
So I did the refound pretty fast and got then bad e-mail conversations with the real young girl (which is around 20 and a bit simple minded).
I talk about myself, and I don't know her so much, but she looks a very distrurbed person and I'm not surprised she's into crack. About her content, I've bought something from her, but I can confirm the scammer mentality.
About the question how she isn't dead anymore, what can I say, bad herb never dies
>>94687
Thanks for sharing!

Also agreed
>>94687
damn, just missed it. Would you reup it please?
Seems she took down her Twitter
But her fetlife account is still up
>>94136
what was her account name?
>>95168
she's been wiping everything it seems, someone must've done something
Every couple of years she wipes her accounts and comes back with a new name. It's like she thinks her horrible reputation won't follow her with a new name. Maybe this time she will finally quit for good, lol
>>95333

either that or she comes back and this time plans to die from her obesity. Also unsurprising with how stupid she thinks
>>95333
She came right back on Twitter
“Took a quick break”
apparently shes banned from reddit

hopefully thats one more place she won't try rejoining/they IP banned her
No such luck. She is back on reddit as u/Ok_Platypus_9078. I asked her if she still smokes crack and she blocked me and reported me for suicide watch. I imagine we can get her banned from her new account if she is falsely accusing people of threatening suicide when someone asks her if she still smokes crack when we have a screenshot of her admitting to smoking crack lol
>>96131
Ah yes her favorite button
>>96131
you can report her for ban evasion if she posts similarly to her previous account
did she somewhat drop in weight? i faintly remember last time she weighed in at around 700 or so pounds yet now she says she's at 500?
Never get a clear answer regarding her weight, her purported new vids are often old, and she clear has/is losing weight and will block you if you politely ask lol

Stay away
>>96933
She was most likely never close to such a high weight, maybe was the peak around 150Kg.
It is all scamming and role-play. She was several time registrated on Feabie too.
>>96939
She told me she lost weight, as it wasn't clear. She's still double the size of a normal person
>>94687
can i get a re-up of this?
Any reups?
>>98706
nah, also found out she just like every other hood rat has tuned out their smoke alarm chirping for batteries, fuck this useless bitch
she had a tantrum and blocked several folks on fetlife who called her out in a post she made where she copy pasted her profile description

she's literally trying to fish for folks money but she keeps pouring all the hooks in the water at once